regarding the ladies, which nations have you sampled?

HughJass

Reaction score
As much as I abhore sexual objectification and superficiality(no, really) the forum could do with some spice. Let us compare notes;

I've experienced-
Thai
Australian
Italian
Greek
Korean

Korea has some pretty boss ladies. Big up's for that Korea.

Would like to date an Iranian girl, I think they have some beautiful women there. Same with the hebrew hunnies. Noami Klein is the bomb.

Petchsky

Reaction score
mmm good one,

English
Danish
German

Also been with a girl who was half Israeli/English, she had very black curly hair and looked more Israeli than English.

And I had a fling with a black girl, but she was English.

Looks like i've got some catching up to do :)

Naomi Klein is hot, especially for a smarty pants!

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to date a girl from Italy. From the south in particular.

anyone has?

oni

Reaction score
patagonia said:

anyone has?

Sorry patagonia, after meeting with the "Union of Southern Italian Women" the answer is no! You cannot date one............................................

But I did ask the "Union of Southern Mongolian Women" and they said for half a pint of Yak's milk, they would be up for it! :woot:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Israelis
Israelis
Israelis
a Brit, Norway some Russian
and more Israelis :)

I'd like to sample some Americans, Australians and Arabic.

The Gardener

Reaction score
American
Mexican
Puerto Rican/Dominican
Brazilian
Persian
Korean
Chinese

For about ten years of my life, I was pretty much a male wh***.

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
Does that include prostitutes? In that case with my 25+ years experience I must have covered the whole globe.

Best f.c.u.k was a Jewish Spaniard (I love you Sandy!)

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
oni said:
patagonia said:

anyone has?

Sorry patagonia, after meeting with the "Union of Southern Italian Women" the answer is no! You cannot date one............................................

But I did ask the "Union of Southern Mongolian Women" and they said for half a pint of Yak's milk, they would be up for it! :woot:

lol

oni

Reaction score
mongoliamotherdaughter.jpg

cuebald

Reaction score
bill-bachmann-german-woman-holding-stein-of-beer-oktoberfest.jpg

ist gut, ja? Timi?

The Gardener

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
The Gardener said:
Do tell.....
The overriding theme of this brief relationship was "lets see how many ways I can empty Gardener's wallet". A real "Persian-American Princess", to use a slightly modified colloquialism. Her family was rich rich rich, and she was used to being provided for in a manner well out of the depth of college student Gardener. She insisted that it wasn't a problem... but, it WAS a problem. EVERY where we went, thy money was spenteth... trip to the mall? Gotta stop and get a Starbucks. Hungry for lunch? That calls for a full sit-down restaurant to grab a twelve dollar Reuben. Nice dinner on the town? This requires a new dress, and new matching shoes to match. This girl's closet was like a virtual forest of fabric, and she meticulously kept her shoe collection in the boxes they came in on the shelves above her clothes... and she wrote descriptions of the shoes on the outside of the box so she could keep track of them all. She loved shoes... would wear them, then air them out overnight, spray them with disenfectant, neatly repackage them in tissue paper in their box and return them to her shoe library. She was so meticulous about it, made me laugh... I can honestly say that shoes were a real hobby for her.

None of this lifestyle she thought was out of the ordinary for a 20 year old college student, in fact what I am describing is her idea of living a financially "lean" lifestyle... she never asked me for really fancy things, she just nickled and dimed me to death with a latte here and a sit down lunch there.... and by the time the week was up, I dropped two hundred just to be able to afford to keep up. I suppose I could handle this at my advanced age now, but back then at age 21, not a prayer! At the time my typical lunch was a hand made sandwich, and I was working nights as a second shift office adminstrator just to pay for my textbooks and keep the lights on in my shabby student apartment bedroom.

I'm sure my dating expose answers none of the intent of your question.... as for the "good stuff", she was off the hook. What a body. Tall, devastating curves, long perfect legs (she ran track in high school!), a pair of the most perfect natural C/D cups I have ever seen, olive skin, thick lightly curly/wavy hair that she could easily grow down to her *** if she wanted to. And, she loved to do the deed. She grew very attached to me very quickly, and was very attentive in intimate situations and was very into making sure I was pleased. Very much a one on one girl, calling me constantly, frustrated when I wouldn't call her constantly, wanted to be with me as much as possible... she wouldn't even look at another man. But, on the flip side of this coin, she was very demanding. At the time I lived in a part of LA that has a very large Iranian diaspora (which is actually how I met her), and my general assessment of their culture, right or wrong, is that Iranians are very old school in how they view sex roles. It's the mans job to take care of the woman, and in return, its the woman's job to take care of the man. Read into that what you will.

oni

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
boss story! thanks for sharing.

The shoes thing is pretty hilarious

Women and their shoes! is not hilarious!!!! :shock:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds like a 'spunk up and f*** off' situation, plant thy flag and seek pastures anew.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Sounds like a 'spunk up and f*ck off' situation, plant thy flag and seek pastures anew.

Exactly.

Perhaps that is why I am so cynical and opposed to all this recent geopolitical sabre rattling with the Iranians...

As far as Gardener is concerned, Teheran has already been conquered.