Regimen help & sunscreen question

luvyababygirl

Reaction score
Okay- so I am feeling more insecure than ever after some VERY unflattering photos of me looking down, taken with a digital camera.

I had no idea how bad things had gotten and I am desperate to change my current routine and would love some suggestions.

Current routine:

Topical- Nizoral Shampoo, Biotin serum, Folligen Hair Signals, Msm Cream, Castor Oil, Thicker Fuller Hair Serum

Supplements: Zinc and Biotin

I have been using the copper for a while and wonder if it's even doing anything. I actually read an article online that it can damage skin badly and wonder if it's having a negative effect on my scalp (although there has been no irritation).

I am not using any of the Big 3 (unless nizoral shampoo is one). I have chosen not to because of blood pressure and other health issues.

So, my question is, should I switch from the copper to Nioxin Treatmnet (#6 I think- for visibly thinning hair)...has anyone had any success with Nioxin leave in products alone w/o minoxdil or any pills?

Also- the Nioxin I mentioned has sunscreen in it. Do all of you use sunscreen daily to protect your scapls?

Sorry so long. Any advice would be GREAT! (go easy on me- I'm fairly new here and don't know much).

luvyababygirl

Reaction score
I see many views but no responses (which I know as someone said that may mean no one has an answer which is fine). Any advice at all would be great.

Especially in regard to my sunscreen question...It would make sense that using some type of sunscreen spray on the hair and scalp would be beneficial.