Regrogen- another nano-tech minoxidil etc product

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, I have been taking active manuka honey and it really helps with my sensitive stomach. Maybe indirectly it will help with my hair and make it thicker some how.

oni

Reaction score
I have been taking active manuka honey

Yes it will help, just slap it on your head and hang around wasp nests.............................. :whistle:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Oni, actually, i have already tried that and miraculously my hair did get thicker due to all the "needling". It was easier than having to roll the dermaroller all over my scalp. :innocent:

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
So i guess no irritrating chemicals in this product like alcohol or PG, if really have minoxidil i guess this thing can give some results but really how legitime is this product?? First time i see about this company Iden Cosmetics from their page they are in busniess from 1988. I can't find the full ingredients list of their products but i will keep my eye on it because i have sensitive scalp

Jacob

Reaction score
No..but I may try one of their shampoos and styling gels.

Actually surprised more are interested in this minoxidil product. Where are the Waseda types? :dunno:

viperfish

Reaction score
I might actually give this product a go soon. If it is free of alcohol and gylcol then it is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm tired of products drying out my hair and making it look worse than it really is. I will probably try the shampoo and conditioner too. Jacob are you gonna try it?

Jacob

Reaction score
No..I'm not interested in minoxidil containing products. Although as I've said before..if ppl started growing hair like crazy with such a product I *may* go ahead and use it.

If you get it...let us know what they mean by "nano"..as they didn't get back to me on that. I only tried emailing though. I'd also be curious to know what Asian herbals are in it.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
No..I'm not interested in minoxidil containing products. Although as I've said before..if ppl started growing hair like crazy with such a product I *may* go ahead and use it.

Jacob!! I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say, that you would ever even consider a non-"natural" substance like minoxidil! :mrgreen:

Jacob said:
If you get it...let us know what they mean by "nano"..as they didn't get back to me on that.

Say, do you happen to know where I can get a nano-NANO product? :)

Jacob

Reaction score
Oh I've considered it before...in fact it's been 4+ years and still nothing has convinced me to try any of them :punk:

A nano-Nano product? Well let's see...there's a certain Dr. P showing up in these forums lately trying to make some money before Christmas :roll:

:mrgreen:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, what is your favorite product to use?

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Oh I've considered it before...in fact it's been 4+ years and still nothing has convinced me to try any of them :punk:

A nano-Nano product? Well let's see...there's a certain Dr. P showing up in these forums lately trying to make some money before Christmas :roll:

:mrgreen:

:bravo: :jump:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:

Ironically enough, your post serves to remind everybody that, contrary to your own febrile fascination with liposomes and nanosomes, Dr. Proctor shows no interest whatsoever in them, and has never bothered to use them in any of his products. Interesting, isn't it? :)

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:

Ironically enough, your post serves to remind everybody that, contrary to your own febrile fascination with liposomes and nanosomes, Dr. Proctor shows no interest whatsoever in them, and has never bothered to use them in any of his products. Interesting, isn't it? :)

Of course not. Then he will have to charge you 200 dollar per vial ;)

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:

For someone who doesn't exactly think a whole lot of Dr. P...and the fact that he seems to show no interest in improving his products at all...nope, not interesting.