Regrowth using natural compression/massage exercises?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Well judging your two pictures and using the freckle or birthmark on your temple I would have to say it looks like you lost hair. This hair in the before picture is much lower than the after. Maybe rubbing your head may be causing traction alopecia? :dunno:

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to agree with the above post. It looks like those miniaturized hairs in the first pic have fallen out.

I personally believe scalp massage is good for stress management but haven't seen much evidence it has anything to stop the onward march of male pattern baldness.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Traction alopecia isn't caused by a temporary force on the scalp or hair, but a constant steady one. If that indeed weren't the case, balding also would be caused by wearing hats.

I'd say the pictures are overall inconclusive. I'm not sure how much the lighting changed between pictures. You also appear to be pulling your hair back more completely in the more recent picture.

Though matching up the pictures quickly as a morphing animated gif, at face value, it does appear that density increased throughout your hairline, especially evident at the corners.

Increasing scalp circulation through massaging isn't a magic bullet, there really isn't one. But no doubt it has some additive value.