Relocating to a new city

morphuesX

Reaction score
I've got a exciting job offer and i would be relocating to a different city next week.I have never lived outside of my current city every in my life for more than one week.And as usual first thing thats on my mind when i do any major change in my life/lifestyle.How is this going to affect my hairloss??(YEP!!crazy i know!! :roll: ). Will a change in environment,water have any negative effect on my hairloss situation?. I have heard people complaining certain types of hard water has made thier hairloss worse..is there any truth to this??

Any Inputs are appreciated :) 8)

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would imagine colder climates are harder on hair as cold makes blood vessles dialate therefore the follicles are getting less nutrients.

Just a hunch.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
I would imagine colder climates are harder on hair as cold makes blood vessles dialate therefore the follicles are getting less nutrients.

I knew it was because of f*****g Canada that I was going bald :lol:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Relocation should be exciting for you! I think it is all a matter of attitude.

You will have some hard times, unfamiliar setting, far from familiar things and loved ones, and you will be challenged.

If you face these circumstances with a positive and adventurous outlook and realize that you will have great days and somber days but that all the days are a part of the soul of your experience, then you will do great.

If you worry, doubt yourself, allow the change to control you, then you will feel unsettled and as many know such situations often times create physical symptoms, hair sheds included.

My advice to you is to not worry about your hair. Make the most of your change. If you don't keep a journal, start one. Jot down notes each day of your experiences, the things you see and people you meet. Try to be extroverted, reach out, tell people that you are new in town, and be humble, and hope that you discover the hospitality of your new neighbors. Humans are explorers by nature, the thrill of new places and people is in our blood. Tap into that, and let the everyday struggle of survival in a new place be a source of pride and self-inspiration. Get up early on your first morning there, and go grab a coffee or tea and watch the sun rise over your new surroundings. Change can knock you off of your feet, or it can invigorate you. It's your choice. Good luck and HAVE FUN and love your life.

morphuesX

Reaction score
flux

the weather and climatic conditions of the two places are more or less the same..so no problem there..its the water thing that iam worried abt a little

Gardener

Wow, thanx man!!..that post really inspired me..i've been thinking quite a bit about making this move lately and even now iam a little unsure as i have NEVER lived on my own and that too in a city..your post has definitely given me a exciting new prespective to this whole thing 8)

G

Of for gods sake be a MAN!! is relocation bad for my hair? I´ve heard water can damage it!! what the heck?!?

Listen it´s in your genome no where else!!

I´m fed up with men acting like women.

Will a bit more calcium in the water make my hair worse?!? please!!