Remox/Promox? Cant use finasteride

amsch

Reaction score
another topic, lol

Remox/Promox? Cant use finasteride

Hi guys! I started Revivogen one week ago. It's pretty easy to apply and for me it doesnt leave any flakes or something like it....
As i use Revivogen to keep the hair i've got, i'd like to add something to my regimen that gives me some regrowth.

So i thought about Remox. I dont think i should use promox, because i had sides while taking finasteride.

I thought about buying Remox III from here: http://www.physicianshairgrowth.com/sto ... =cat_click

It does not contain Finasteride, but it claims to block DHT as well: "However, scientific research has shown that even very low concentrations Azelaic Acid inhibit 90% of DHT formation in vitro (see synopsis) The mechanism of action is 90% inhibition of 5 alpha reductase activity; 5-AR is the enzyme that converts human serum to testosterone, to DHT, which is the compound thought to be responsible for damaging hair follicles and an important factor in hair loss."

What do you guys think about this? Is it worth a try? Will it give my the propecia sides? Any experiences? Greets