Renokin

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
That website definitely looks very well set up. They have clinical trials and some real science behind it. It seems this might be legit.

I really hope it is, it looks quite promising

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
im still looking in to it I emailed them and you can order directly from them, there are some people over on regrowth.com who are using it and im just going to wait and see what kind of results there having a couple of them said they will report results in dec.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks too good to be true tbh!

There's a pic/diagram on the home page with a slick bald head becoming an almost full head of hair... seems highly dubious!

Dont get me wrong I hope this thing works as stated, but i'm a bit wary of it.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to hear more about this stuff too! Be nice to have some real testimonials! :)

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-topic/25459/page9

Noorar said:
I posted about Renokin on hairlosshelp a few weeks ago, but it had absolutely no replies. I don't know why ??

Doke - Renokin is made by Caregen, the same company that made Dermaheal and LA Science. Dermaheal and Renokin contain peptides, which are banned in the UK. So, they released a watered down version of those products for the UK market; LA Science Hair Serum.

I called and spoke to the spokesperson for LA Science, and she explained everything to me. I doubt you will find LA Science available outside of the UK.

If the peptides are banned in the UK then how can they release a watered down version? Acid is illegal in the UK, but watered down sh*t quality acidm thats right, is still illegal...

and even if whatever laws banning these peptides could be bypassed by watering it down.... what would be the point? why would you want to pay similar/same money for a product which could potentially only work at 1/20th it's potential?

....... if this is the case, anyone know how you can import the non watered down stuff?