Repair using 3,000 grafts by Dr. Feller of Great Neck, NY

Dr. Feller

Reaction score
This patient had very poor results from a procedure performed on his hairline before visiting our clinic. The problem was that his doctor used old style minigrafts on the hairline and not nearly enough hair.

We decided to pack the hairline out with follicular units in a dense pack.
Click for the video:
http://www.fellermedicaldata.com/Video/nytht.wmv
Here are his results:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GREAT JOB ! Did you also do some work on his crown as it looks thicker in the after pics on the video

Dr. Feller

Reaction score
Thank you hair transplant,

No, we did not transplant his crown.

Since his hair is shorter in the before photo his crown looks emptier than it actually is. In the after photo his hair is back to normal length so the crown looks fine.

We ONLY worked on the hairline and over the transplants he had performed elsewhere. Attention should only be paid to the hairline in this case.

You might also notice that I lowered his hairline just a bit more on his left side compared to his right because he likes to comb his hair from left to right. This gave the illusion of far more hair than he really has.

He was a superb patient and shouldn't need more hair transplant work for years to come.

Dr. Feller

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there any advantage of going with FUE since I have a strip scar. I realize the healing time is much shorter but are the results as good ?

Dr. Feller

Reaction score
hair transplant
If you already have a strip scar there is no real point in going FUE in my opinion.
Send some photos to info@fellermedical.com and I'll give you an idea of what I think you may need.

Dr. Feller

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like his crown was going too. Did that improve as a result of drugs or is it just the way he's styling it?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Someone else asked that already, he just grew his hair out abit longer.

G

s.a.f said:

asians tend to have naturally thinner crowns than caucasians, at least from what i've seen.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Yeah I just saw that. I have what they call in the medical field "Selective Reading Skills." It's a unique talent that allows me to read only half of a sentence or paragraph and then ask questions about something that had all ready been explained. A layman term for this condition is "laziness"

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Outstanding results!