Repeating feeling anyone?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does it feel like every question that is posted is just repeated or rephase to make to apply to there story. Just want to point that out to see if anyone feel that way too.

G

Yes, I feel the same way.

Anyway, whilst I'm here, do you think I'm going through a shed and do you know where to buy cheap Propecia. :D

KK

Reaction score
Yes, I agree, I have been on this site for the last 4 months. I read so many posts some are good valuable info some are just repeating and rephrasing.

cheers

G

Does it feel like every question that is posted is just repeated or rephase to make to apply to there story. Just want to point that out to see if anyone feel that way too.

Axon

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:

What do you expect on a forum filled with vain egomaniacs?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Axon said:

who can't figure out how to use the "search" feature.

G

BadHairDecade said:
Axon said:

who can't figure out how to use the "search" feature.

where is the search feature? I typed the word 'search' into the search box but it came up with nothing?

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally think this forum is mostly for newbies. After you've been here a few months, you should have a pretty good knowledge of what to do about your hairloss situation. People keep coming back out of habit or to update others about their own personal situation or to see what's up with other people's personal situation.

G

G

Deaner said:
hahahaha, tynan. pure comedic genius.

I personally think this forum is mostly for newbies. After you've been here a few months, you should have a pretty good knowledge of what to do about your hairloss situation. People keep coming back out of habit or to update others about their own personal situation or to see what's up with other people's personal situation.

Grandpa

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it does and I do think most of the time people are just being lazy but I also believe that hairloss is pretty subjective. It seems to hit a lot of people a lot of different way and I think sometimes these rehashed/personalized questions exist because they want to make sure differences between their situation and the other people's they've read about don't change the answer. I know I've read a ton of stuff on this site, but still have lingering questions about whether it's true in my case. I mean, it can't hurt to double check right?