Request for CollegeChemistryStudent

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS,
A request for you. I see your regimen and I see this whole combination of Curcumin, Apple Poly, GTE and other stuff that you use after shower. Will it be possible for you to list down where you buy each of the products.

If possible can you also post whats the advantage of using each of these products and we can make this thread a sticky.

Posting it here rather then sending then PM since I am guessing that other may be interested in it.

Thanks

CCS

Reaction score
I'll post what I know off the top of my head and add to it later, and you can clean it up if you want.

*propylene glycol -- http://www.chemistrystore.com -- $30 for a gallon
*everclear 95% at osco drug, but will get a gallon next time at a certain liquor store for $40.
*dmso and octylsalicylate -- forgot where, but will find it. The sight I bought it from is much cheaper than anywhere else.
*beyondacentury and herbalremedies are two good sites to buy stuff, though I'm sure you can get cheaper stuff in bulk powder instead of capsules

Benifits -- some of this stuff will inhibit 5ar or the androgen receptor a little, but that is not why I take it. Some androgens will get past the highest dose of dutasteride, infact dutasteride does not stop testosterone. Also, you can't completely block the androgen receptor, unless you completely douse your head with RU and a good vehicle.
Micheal berry and docj077 have posted many studies showing these extracts can stop the chemical pathway that starts AFTER androgens bond with the receptor. Curcumin might even reverse fibrosis. These growth stimulants are at least as strong as minoxidil and are much cheaper.

I am against using lots of tricomin or CPs. CPs can reverse fibrosis, but will damage skin if you use too much. While the ideal dose differs from person to person and is not known, small doses will repair fibrosis, but just at a slower rate. Therefore, I use 50% AC spray every other day, and plan to give my brother my folligen. Folligen sounds to dicy to me.

NYVic20

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in the GTE/GSE/Apple Polly/Curcumin mix after reading docj077's posts. CCS, if it's not a hassle, can you list where to buy all that stuff including whats needed to mix it and how its supposed to be mixed in a simple layout for us newbs :D ? Thanks!!

CCS

Reaction score
mixing is not rocket science. You just throw it all in and shake it up real good and let some of it settle before use. I don't know why people want me to mix stuff for them. The only thing I can do that they can't is make borage fatty acids from borageseed oil, which I don't think is worth the bother.

beyondacentury has most of the stuff. I buy everclear at the store, oleic acid and pg at chemistrystore, and got the DMSO and octyl salicylate at some bodybuilding site. You can get this stuff at many places, I just got it at the cheapest places. The stuff is clear.

perceptions

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
mixing is not rocket science. You just throw it all in and shake it up real good and let some of it settle before use. I don't know why people want me to mix stuff for them. The only thing I can do that they can't is make borage fatty acids from borageseed oil, which I don't think is worth the bother.

beyondacentury has most of the stuff. I buy everclear at the store, oleic acid and pg at chemistrystore, and got the DMSO and octyl salicylate at some bodybuilding site. You can get this stuff at many places, I just got it at the cheapest places. The stuff is clear.

CCS,

Would you mind mailing some to me when you make that topical ?
Because of time commitments it would be a hassle for me to purshase and make one. Besides I trust your sources and methods. You can let me know the prices for it and i can paypal you.

Thanks