REQUEST: Please take my share of RU that CCS is arranging..

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from my manager. My work trip that was supposed to start Nov 28th will now start on Oct 2nd.

I was thinking of trying the RU for two months and if it was working... to continue with it once I come back from the trip. I cannot take RU on the trip with me due its nature and the way it has to be stored. CCS has already arranged for it and I have to take it from him now to as promised.

I will be coming back on Jan 5th and even if I leave it here in my appt it may just degrade.

So I would like someone else to buy my share of the RU. That will be really helpful and appreciated. If no one else takes it, I will just use it when I come back from my trip.

Thanks

CCS

Reaction score
I could save your powder in the original container and place it inside a freezer bag.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much CCS.
I will prefer if someone buys it but if not, that will be really really helpful. Thanks again CCS. This is really very helpful of you.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
Thanks so much CCS.
I will prefer if someone buys it but if not, that will be really really helpful. Thanks again CCS. This is really very helpful of you.

How much does it cost?

Will CCS mix it himself?

-DB

CCS

Reaction score
My mixing is optional. I'll send people their 2g bag of powder and the pre-mixed liquid, or the whole thing mixed up, or will send monthly batches. The monthly batches are an extra $5 per month, but are sold in monthly increments of about $28 each plus shipping. Each of the 4 people may choose how they want theirs. The only thing we have not decided on is if we should use mgmt's styrofoam and freezer packs, which would keep it fresher, but complicate and up the price of shipping a bit. Maybe for an experiment it is worth the bother. But if we do monthly shipping, we'd have to ship them back and forth. I guess it would only add and extra $10 to the $30ish. Still waiting for guys to say what they think.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
My mixing is optional. I'll send people their 2g bag of powder and the pre-mixed liquid, or the whole thing mixed up, or will send monthly batches. The monthly batches are an extra $5 per month, but are sold in monthly increments of about $28 each plus shipping. Each of the 4 people may choose how they want theirs. The only thing we have not decided on is if we should use mgmt's styrofoam and freezer packs, which would keep it fresher, but complicate and up the price of shipping a bit. Maybe for an experiment it is worth the bother. But if we do monthly shipping, we'd have to ship them back and forth. I guess it would only add and extra $10 to the $30ish. Still waiting for guys to say what they think.

If you want PM me the total cost or what would be easier for you, im thinking i may participate if possible

I dont take any finasteride orally so I may make a good ginny pig

-DB

CCS

Reaction score
It would be easiest for me if you send me a check for $95 and I send you 60 mL of 3.33% RU, containing 2g. I can send you the powder too, with the 60mL liquid separate, if you think you can store the powder. I'll sell hairhaircomeagain's first, but I also want to sell my share to the next buyer. The stuff docj077 has been coming up with is very well backed and very cheap, and spironolactone is 1/10 the cost of RU. 1mL per day at 3.33% would cost me $50 per month, so I see no point in testing something that I can't afford to continue anyway. I still want to here what everyone says, and I'm giving everyone my GSE/GTE/curcumin/apple poly/sod mix free so they can apply it to the opposite side of their head and see if there is a difference in 4 months compared to RU. Faith Eagle said they'd ship it to me on october 15.