resistant diffuse thinning?????

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
I have diffuse thinning on the top of my scalp, the sides are not involved.

I've used propecia for 10 months then I switched to avodart (now on that for 7 months)

I use nizoral DAILY.

BUT I KEEP LOSING GROUND EVERYDAY!!!!

any idea why nothing works????

whats new should i try???

should I give RU a stab??? Duterino says if propecia doesnt work, neither will RU

Please someone help me!!! Especially if your a diffuse thinnner!!!

Finnjävel

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you absolutely sure that your meds are legit? Also, it takes up to two years to see optimal results on any FDA approved treatment.

Ende

Reaction score
No side effects from Avodart? RU58841 is more potent than dutasteride too. El_duterino switched to RU when dutas failed to maintain his hair. RU blocks all androgens from binding to the hair follicles. Reductase inhibitors reduces the amount of DHT, but there is still DHT in your body which may bind to your follicles, including a lot of testosterone, which is a fairly potent androgen too.

Maybe your follicles are very sensitive. RU should work if that's the case.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes my meds are 100% legit. I take the real propecia 1 mg pill and the real avodart.

The only reason i've been holding off with RU is because not a lot of success is reported on HLH and because duterino attributes this to the fact most people without success on RU is because they dont have success on propecia (which is my story)

Ende

Reaction score
I believe that RU is going to work, and I believe that a lot of people don't have any success because they're experimenting with the vehicle. I've not seen a single person using a vehicle which is proven to be effective; the original vehicle, and Rogaine 5%. I think the vehicle is just as important as the drug itself.

Btw, drop Propecia if you're using Avodart. Avodart is much more effective, and you want dutasteride to bind to the reductase enzymes without competition from finasteride.