Results after four months of taking 1,000-8,000 mg MSM

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
Could it be that this man's getting enough of the stuff from dietary sources? I guess I'm a bit biased because
1) I hope my MSM intake is helping;
2) I think it is because the hair I've shed 2 month into MSM (and continues til now) had been thicker than I can remember for awhile. But this could be also due to finasteride, though I've started finasteride about 2 months after starting MSM supplementation...

Ah well. MSM's cheap anyway. *glug glug*

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
where the f*ck is squegee boy, i need to shove this topic up his ***

A study done with one subject and I should go with that? Really anecdotal. LOL Can we say damn stupid? Do you know that we all have different metabolisms and different reactions to supplementation? takes more than four months most of the time to see results... Shove this topic up your ***..?? you are such a waste of time on this forum. :bravo: Do you know what the amino acid cysteine and methionine functions are in your body?? I don't think so? What about sulfur?? Do you have a f*****g clue or any knowledge whatsoever?? or you are just a stupid f*****g clown coming everyday to cry like a baby that MSM doesn't work???

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
elvis123 said:

A study done with one subject and I should go with that? Really anecdotal. LOL Can we say damn stupid? Do you know that we all have different metabolisms and different reactions to supplementation? takes more than four months most of the time to see results... Shove this topic up your ***..?? you are such a waste of time on this forum. :bravo: Do you know what the amino acid cysteine and methionine functions are in your body?? I don't think so? What about sulfur?? Do you have a f****ing clue or any knowledge whatsoever?? or you are just a stupid f****ing clown coming everyday to cry like a baby that MSM doesn't work???

shut the f*** up fool you know you lost already

LOSER! BAAHHAHAHAHAAA

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
squeegee said:
elvis123 said:

A study done with one subject and I should go with that? Really anecdotal. LOL Can we say damn stupid? Do you know that we all have different metabolisms and different reactions to supplementation? takes more than four months most of the time to see results... Shove this topic up your ***..?? you are such a waste of time on this forum. :bravo: Do you know what the amino acid cysteine and methionine functions are in your body?? I don't think so? What about sulfur?? Do you have a f****ing clue or any knowledge whatsoever?? or you are just a stupid f****ing clown coming everyday to cry like a baby that MSM doesn't work???

shut the f*ck up fool you know you lost already

LOSER! BAAHHAHAHAHAAA

Harassing members like YOU ( elvis123) with nothing but a bad mouth & nothing to support you opinions should be banned from this forum. You are useless, annoying and f*****g immature.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Harassing members like YOU ( elvis123) with nothing but a bad mouth & nothing to support you opinions should be banned from this forum. You are useless, annoying and f****ing immature.[/quote]

And dumb members like yourself who aren't able to ever accept reality should be beaten with bamboo canes :mrgreen:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
Harassing members like YOU ( elvis123) with nothing but a bad mouth & nothing to support you opinions should be banned from this forum. You are useless, annoying and f****ing immature.

And dumb members like yourself who aren't able to ever accept reality should be beaten with bamboo canes :mrgreen:[/quote]

I accept the reality to deal with assholes like you because Mods around here sometimes slack off..

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
elvis123 said:
Harassing members like YOU ( elvis123) with nothing but a bad mouth & nothing to support you opinions should be banned from this forum. You are useless, annoying and f****ing immature.

And dumb members like yourself who aren't able to ever accept reality should be beaten with bamboo canes :mrgreen:

I accept the reality to deal with assholes like you because Mods around here sometimes slack off..[/quote]

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Big man on campus now huh? :jackit: You feel me shaking in fear? you should you know because you are so big and scary wooooooo :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: