Resveratol

w0rried

Reaction score
Which brand has a good Resveratol supplements ?

you can pm me if you dont want to post here

thank you

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

Jacob

Reaction score
I've switched to a product called XanthoVitel for awhile.
The most important research, though, shows that Xanthohumol is up to 200 times more powerful than resveratrol, another highly-popular antioxidant. In fact, evidence suggests that Xanthohumol is stronger than resveratrol, more bioavailable and more active so you actually need less.

The exciting research, which can be found on sites like PubMed.gov, indicate it may also be a powerful metabolic agent that can affect cell signaling, meaning it could have a profound influence on a vast array of structures and functions throughout your body. It has a history similar to resveratrol in that, while resveratrol comes from the grapes that make red wine, Xanthohumol comes from the hops used to make beer. Unlike red wine, however, beer does not retain any beneficial levels of antioxidants

Jacob

Reaction score
That's quite an underground product, even google doesn't know about it : )
Did you notice any difference ?

The actual ingred is called Xanthohumol. More info on it here: http://xanthohumol.net/5523.html

I've been taking it for less than a month..haven't really noticed anything and wasn't expecting to really. Hair-wise I use a # of shampoos and topicals...and take a # of other supplements as well.