Resveratrol

Reaction score
I started taking this along with some quercitin for absorption and I've been pretty impressed with how it's improved my hair quality. What's the deal with resveratrol and hair? I've read quite a bit on its actions as an estrogen antagonist and I'm wondering if that's why it's affecting my hair? Does it affect DHT?

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
How has it improved your hair quality? How long have you been taking it? How much resveratrol and in what purity?

Reaction score
It feels like it's thickened the hair shafts and possibly dissipated some shedding. I'm currently taking 225 mg of the Solaray triple strength resveratrol along with 1 g of quercetin for absorption.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Res is something I've always wanted to try. It really does claim to be a miracle supplent.

I'm on week 3 @ 100mg daily.

Nothing to report other than I just started taking it.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've heard good things about it from the all natural forums, but they take it with many other things. This is Immortal hairs top six regimen,

Update: Using a highly bioavailable form of Curcumin (BCM-95) to replace 7 HMR Lignans.
One capsule of BCM-95 Curcumin taken with breakfast and dinner only Source

Ecklonia cava extract, one 400 milligram capsule morning and evening Source

Today's Cod Liver Oil contains low levels of Vitamin D. The remaining few
that have enough Vitamin D are quite expensive. The alternative to Cod Liver Oil is
Krill Oil. Take a thousand milligrams of Krill Oil once or twice per day Source

Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2, take once or twice per day depending on seasonality and
latitude (i.e, Nothern latitude take two, take more when there is less sun) Source

1000 milligrams per meal; target three times daily Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC)*
see notes below. Source

100 milligrams per meal Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA*
see notes below. Source

5,000 (5 milligrams) of Biotin (essential if Lipoic Acid is used)

His website is a great source of information for anyone looking to go the natural route or add a new dimension to their regimens'

See here for his website

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/my ... egimen.htm

G

I'm interested in this, for those trying this, please keep us posted.