Returning 25yr old with diffuse

BALD$ING

Reaction score
Hey guys
well i have been coming here since around 2006, i actually had an account here monitoring my progress but said f*** it and left. anyway here is my story

I have been losing my hair since around junior year of high school. i lose atleast a 100 hairs a shower regardless of what medications i have been on. I can run my hand over my hair and atleast 5 will come out. and it has always been this way. alot of times my study sessions turn into "how many hairs did i lose just sitting here" sessions. its quite depressing but i have gone over it and accepted the fact that its inevitable and whole lot worst things could happen. I currently have a gf that could care less about it, and have never had trouble with women, mainly due to my looks (not bragging) but well see how that will change with the course of time and further hairloss!!!

Anyway i started taking finasteride (Fincar) from united pharmacy over 2 years ago. i stick to it pretty well missing a day or two here and there which shouldnt be a big deal. after a year and half of finasteride alone nothing changed. i was still losing sh*t ton of hairs so i decided to jump on minoxidil. Im not sure but i think the Rogaine foam further speed up my hairloss. its been 8 months and im going to stick to it till the end of summer and see what happens. if i don't start seeing growth soon then i will drop it. Fortunately i have no side effects from either of the medications, but if they are not doing much then id rather not put chemicals in my body.

Here are some pictures of me right after washing my hair with the new head and shoulders endurance shampoo lol:
sam0584p.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HeHateMe23

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat bro.

I've been on the Big 3 for over a year. I responded REALLY well at first. Grew all my hair back for about a month. But then I shedded and was back to square one.

Now my hair is just as bad as when I started 13 months ago.

And to the poster above me, aware me on dutasteride.

BALD$ING

Reaction score
So its been about 4 months since my last post. i still do my regimen and have added multi vitamins also. i just cut my hair very short and took some pics to update my diary. Im not gonna lie, everyone in my family has been bald by my age, so maybe the drugs actually are doing some work atleast slowing down the process some. My next update will be on new year. and dont forget to keep your chins up and dont let a small issue like this get to you :punk:
reducedone.jpg

reduced716.jpg

reducedtwo.jpg

alsoreduced.jpg

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why do you use head & shoulders? You should switch to Nizoral. H&S is known to exacerbate hair loss plus it contains no proven anti-hair loss ingredients.

BALD$ING

Reaction score
Head and Shoulders absolutely destroyed my hair. i used it for a year and i regret it so much. I use my sisters pantene "beautiful lengths" now but i have crazy dandruff. What kind of shampoo do you suggest for everyday washing that is not so harsh on the scalp? i used Nizoral 2% a few years ago and it dried my scalp so much it used to hurt, so idk if ill go back to that. but i am certainly looking for another milder anti dandruff shampoo.
thanks