Review of GenHair spironolactone Cream

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I ordered this stuff 2 weeks ago, got it in about a week. They ship this from Hungary, so that is pretty quick.

I have been using this since Monday, twice daily. Goes on easy, not messy and no odor. I keep mine in the fridge, since I heard some people doing this.

The active ingredients are :

5% Spironolactone (50mg/gm)
1% Caffeine (10 mg/gm)
0.025% Retin-A (retinoic acid 0.25mg/ml)

This seems like a quality product, had good ingredients which will help hair growth on their own (caffeine + Retin-A) plus these will also help absorption. Seems like a superior product, may be better than Dr.Lee's spironolactone, at least on paper.

Hope this info helps anyone considering ordering this stuff.

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this post! I've only heard one credible review of Gen Hair's spironolactone. Oh, and dont forget about the Rosemary oil as another ingredient (least thats what it says on their website). Glad to hear you like it. I hope to order myself a supply as well in maybe the next 1-2 months. The problem I have with their version is that they don't sell a single bottle (so you HAVE to purchase the 3-bottle version). And one bottle will last me more than 6 months... sigh

Willing to sell me a bottle? :D haha. Thanks again

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
its good to post total paying price with shipping so people can make a decision if it pays..

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
RadioRaheem,

I have enough to go around, this will last a while for me. If you want to pick up one jar, no problem. Should come to $30 plus shipping, not sure where you are, but US would be $4.50 USPS priority.

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
johnnyseville said:
RadioRaheem,

I have enough to go around, this will last a while for me. If you want to pick up one jar, no problem. Should come to $30 plus shipping, not sure where you are, but US would be $4.50 USPS priority.

Fantastic!! :D It's a deal. Thanks man! *runs to pm*