Revita.COR - your opinion?

Asker

Reaction score
Hi, It has been over half year since the Revita.cor conditioner was released to the market, I'd love to hear opinions on it from people who used it.
Does it do any good to slow down/ stop hairloss / stimulate hair regrowth?
would you reorder it?

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
I would love to give it a go but it's double the price i'd ideally like to pay.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Revita is a good shampoo. It helps promote healthy hair and it clearly shows after using it. There are a lot of Revita close to clones out there as well but in the end they are all very similar. However, this isn't going to stop hair loss in anyway and is only a secondary shampoo in my opinion to the other stronger ones that fight DHT or use Peptides to strengthen and grow your hair which I would say are better options over Revita.

Asker

Reaction score
Yes but I was not asking about Revita shampoo (I use it btw) I was asking about the conditioner. Revita.COR. Any positive/ negative opinions? I guess people here aren't over thrilled with it...

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I like revita.cor. I feel the conditioner saturating my scalp as if i have tea tree oil on it. I like the feedback given. It feels healthy for my hair, if that makes sense. It cosmetically makes a difference too as it sort of thickens the hairs when dried. I use it after using the revita shampoo.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Revita.COR Conditioner & Revita shampoo reviews

revita, revita conditioner, revita hair loss, revita cor reviews, revita cor conditioner, revita cor
I bought Revita.COR on amazon a few months ago. It is a pretty good conditioner. I like the way it makes my hair look, but I'm not sure the effects it has on hair loss is noticeable. I have not used it long enough to judge it's effectiveness on hair regrowth.

I believe it would not hurt to use this conditioner. I would rather have this sitting on my head knowing a bunch of proven hair loss ingredients are working to keep my hair loss at bay than a normal conditioner which does nothing for hair loss.

I also like the fact it keeps working for several hours even after you wash it off and sweating or swimming does not harm it's activity since the ingredients are encapsulated in hydrophobic spheres.
Here's a youtube video that talks about it:
Revita.COR Conditioner

[youtube:36mzw291]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfVL7_Y-6E[/youtube:36mzw291]

I also use the Revita shampoo which I also like because of it's many proven ingredients for hair loss. My hair does feel healthy after using it, but I'm not sure if it is doing anything for my hair loss. I did go through a small shedding period early on in my use but then it leveled off. I don't believe my hair loss is getting worse. It's hard for me to imagine a shampoo helping with regrowth. Maybe at the most it will help preserve what you have...which in my opinion makes it worth it.

revita shampoo, revita shampoo reviews, revita shampoo shedding, where to buy revita shampoo