Revita is making me go bald!

freakedout

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 19 years old and I've been using revita for about a month now. I was using it 5 days a week as suggested, but its made my head super itchy and I've been shedding tons of hairs. My shedding has not slowed down and it isn't small hairs, its full sized thick hairs with little white bulbs on the end. The condition of the hairs being shed leads me to believe that my problem is caused by my poor scalp condition that revita has caused. I've since scaled back to using revita every other day, and leaving it on for much less longer, like 1 minute now. Its been about a week but my scalp is still itchy and I'm still shedding tons! My question is, what should I do about this? Should I continue to use revita? And if so, is there some kind of oil or something that I could put on my head at night to help my scalp out (i'm thinking jojoba oil)? And if I do ditch revita, which I'm really close to doing, will the hair that has shed come back? This isn't miniturized hair, its the real deal, I think I am losing it due to a scalp problem, thats why I'm hoping it will come back. Your responses are appriciated.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
tried head % shoulders and nizoral?

colegan conditioner?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
no shampoo will make you go bald, it's your male pattern baldness accerlates in response to certain chemical treatments.