Revivogen 12+ months

viperfish

Reaction score
Anyone been on Revivogen for a significant period of time. I'm talking a year to a year and a half. If so what's going on????

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
These are people who actually purchased Revivogen from our store, and put their money where their mouths were. We wrote down their names and tracked them for a minimum of 6 months to a year.

The responsiveness to the treatment was 72% maintain or regrew hair.

Oddly enough a completely separate consumer opinion trial run by the revivogen people resulted in almost the same percentage. That freaked me out quite a bit.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/article154.htm
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/article153.htm
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/article151.htm

HairLossTalk.com

viperfish

Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I've never seen those on this website and it was quite informative! Wow 72% thats pretty good (of course the survey took place over 6 months and people evaluated themselves--so it's quite possible the results were better. W/O having an informative eye looking into their progress). It's great to hear that kind of information especially when I have doubts as to whether I'm doing the right thing for my hairloss. I guess I just gotta be patient and hang in there.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
I think nizarol used quite frequently i.e. 3 times a weak is quite a potent anti-androgen. I have now been on minoxidil and nizarol for 9 months and continue to get excellent results. My guess is that I am only a few months away to regaining the full head of hair. Yes, I went on spironolactone 2% for a week but discontinued because it makes the hair quite dull due to the high alcohol content and, also, becuase of some scare stories that some forummers have been circulating on this message board.

The fact that I have continued with great results from minoxidil and nizarol once the initial shed subsided after month 2 leads me to conclude that nizarol isd more potent than somne here think. The fact that nizarol obtained minoxidil 2% results in some studies yet, the experts were baffled as to how it achieved this, was more likely than not, that nizarol is a potent anti-androgen.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had MORE success when combining spironolactone and Revivogen? Would it be overkill to lets say have folligen, revivogen and spironolactone all in one regimen? Forget about the money part, would this more extremly effective?

Sorry for whoring your thread viper :)

viperfish

Reaction score
Applying all three would be fine. It would just be a pain in the *** to apply all those topicals. Why don't you use finasteride???

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
Applying all three would be fine. It would just be a pain in the *** to apply all those topicals. Why don't you use finasteride???
one word: tits

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
that really sucks matagllis... to be honest I wished finasteride would work and maintain or grow hair for me... gyno you can atleast be hidden behind a shirt.