Revivogen ambivalency

G

I've been on Rev for a little over 3 months (Propecial also for going on 11 months, but it's not doing anything for me). For a while it seemed like I'd finally begun to lose less hair, and now I realize if I run my hands through my hair after the first pass, and do so again, a couple more hairs come out each time, to the point where I can now fill the drain with them. Should I not worry about anything other than running them through for the few minutes I wash my hair, and then what comes out when I wash out the shampoo, or should this be worrying me? One way or another, I'm worried.

When Propecia doesn't work for you, you're in big trouble one way or another and desperate to find something that has an effect. I'm loathe to take Dutasteride since it's not been approved for hairloss and I hear good and bad things about it.

G

Mental note: don't ask non-propecia or minoxidil related questions.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Nate, you've been here long enough to know that 3 months isnt a drop in the bucket of time necessary to determine if anything works. Cmon man :)

Check your status in another 9 months.

HairLossTalk.com

G

Yeah, I just don't want to lose the same amount I lost on Propecia in the next 9 months.