Revivogen and a Buzzed Head

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
First off, about me-I can't use propecia. Tried it, got some fun sides, tried cutting down to fourth of a pill, still got fun sides. Not a ton of sexual stuff, mostly just the mental fog (which is worse imo). Also, I currently use rogaine foam twice a day. But I'm thinking about using rogaine liquid at night and foam in morning to save cash and perhaps increase results (not really seeing much, still losing, maybe some slight regrowth on temples, but def still thinning.) Have used foam for about 5-6 months, idk when exactly i started. Anyways on to my question.

Would it be a good idea to use revivogen on a buzzed head? I'm talking military short. To tell you the truth, I like my hair really short. Right now its super long for a couple reasons, to hide balding (though a buzz would probably be better b/c im diffuse) and because my G/f likes my hair longer.

My main concern is the supposed "staining of the head" that occurs with revivogen. In any revivo users opinion, is the staining permanent, or is it something that could easily be washed off in the morning by someone with a buzzed head.

If the staining is permanent, then I don't think I can use revivo b/c I want to buzz my head short, and also I am a redhead (meaning pasty).

I can handle nightly application, smell, greasyness, etc... As long as I can wash any potential stain off completely in the morning.

Also, please tell me if you have used the old or "new and less staining" formula.

Finally, I didn't really know where to place this post, so if there is a more sutible subforum. Please direct me and I will transfer it.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
Do you think I would be wize to buzz and go for it? I'm actually pretty excited about this regimen die to the recent news about revivogen.

Anyone else have input?

Once again, is this the right subforum to post this?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Do whatever makes you comfortable....If you can do buzzed then that would be the easiest in terms of application. But at the least, keep it fairly short so most of it gets into your scalp and not your hair...

The smell is pretty harsh...I wear a bandana at night that covers my head and keeps the smell in well. This suits me fine but may not suit you..you may not even mind the smell....Some people don't like the Tricomin smell but I don't mind it at all. BTW, I use the tricomin shampoo/conditioner and that works best for me...

G

Revivogen is awesome at stopping hairloss.But dont expect regrowth.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
I am completely informed on revivogen. And I expect no regrowth. However, at 20 and just beginning to diffuse, this will help me hold out. And I figure if I can get into the habit of using this product for the next 5-10 years hopefully something else will be out by that point that is more permanent. I'll switch to using rogaine foam just once a day in the morning to keep my regimen easy and possible.