Revivogen and Cu peptides

viperfish

Reaction score
What do you guys think of a revivogen cu peptides combo?? Would the copper however compete with the zinc in the revivogen formula??

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you thinking of using them at the same time? The makers of Revivogen claim that you have to use it by itself for at least three hours. I'm not sure why they say that though. Why would a copper peptide solution interfere with the dermal uptake of the ingredients in Revivogen? For that matter, why would minoxidil interfere?

viperfish

Reaction score
No I'm not using them at the same time. Revivogen at night and Cu peptides in the morning. I assume because they are applied at such different times of the day that everything is ok. However, I have heard that copper and zinc can actively compete aganist each other rendering one or both useless. That is what I am wondering. I did not say anything about minoxidil, there should be no problem there.

Revivogen is supposed to stay on the scalp for 3 hours for maximum absorption of the ingredients.

Revivogen seems to be working ok, however I am getting tired of applying these topicals. Especially revivogen because it is very greasy!

Jimmy you are using revivogen too, right?? How long and what is your status??

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got my revivogen, and surprisingly it doesn't burn. ...
getting folligen and american crew(20 bucks for set) later this week...

will keep you posted if anything

Scott_A

Reaction score
Revivogen

I've been using about 1ml - 1.25 ml a day for the past month. Never noticed any burning. Put it in before I go to sleep, so the greasiness doesn't really bother me.

How long did it take before your hair-loss was stopped, Viperfish?

When I put this stuff in, I gently massage it in, like it says on the bottle, for about 10 seconds. I've noticed more hair falling out now, then when I started using the stuff. I apply it over the sink, so I can see all the hairs that have fallen out in the sink bowl. When I first started, I didn't see too much hair falling out, but now there's much more. Did you have a shed when you first started using it?

I always had a good head of hair; My mom always said she wished she could trade hair with me. I guess she won't want to trade anymore. I have a feeling I'll be shaving my head before my next birthday(25th).

viperfish

Reaction score
My shedding slowed down at 3 months. Now at 4.5 months I hardly lose a single hair in a day (about 10-12 hairs/day). Nothing but positives to report from using the stuff. About 2 weeks ago I added in the American Crew Cu peptides in the morning and follow with their liquid Structure lotion (great stuff). Anyways, if your not using Nizoral with Revivogen I would highly recommend going out and getting some. Also I would include a good daily vitamin and would highly recommend flax seed oil and evening primrose (fatty acids) as an additional supplement.

However, I am getting quite tired of applying all these topicals, but I can't use finasteride so it is the only way to go.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viper, i have been using revivogen going on 4 weeks. Definitely seeing a huge decrease in the amount of hair being shed each day...before i used to sit there and count what seemed like an endless amount (i could still see hair on my head that was detatched). But now i am actually searching for hair, i find around 15 to 20 a day (that i see). I want to at least cut down on propecia...i saw some results after 13 months, but was still losing too much hair...revivogen has made the difference...however, it still looks bad cause i've lost so much over the last 6 years, i just hope i can go back like at least 1 or 2 years.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Viperfish would you say revivogen has been one of the linchpins of your overall regimen?

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm going to try and lower my finasteride doesage as low as possible. i wish i had taken pics, but as i think back i was still losing a lot of hair after one year on finasteride. low libido sucks big time....u feel old.