Revivogen application

Scott_A

Reaction score
I'm considering trying revivogen ... I'm not really noticably bald yet, and my hair is at a point I'm comfortable with ...

My question is about the application ... the stuff comes in a bottle with a dropper, I presume? Since it's only my hairline that's receding, and I can't see any thinning on the top or back of my head, should I only apply it to my hairline, or just apply it everywhere anyway? The other thing is, how easy is it applied to the scalp when you're hair is not really short? My hair is cut to an inch or so on top. Is it possible to get more than a month out of one bottle if I don't have many spots on my head with hairloss?

I'm a little scared of messing with the hormones in my entire body ... even though I'm sure finasteride is probably more effective ...

viceroy

Reaction score
it comes with a dropper, yes.

it's up to you whether or not to apply it to your whole head or just currently affected areas...

it is very easy to apply.

i'd say you could indeed get more mileage out of a bottle if you only use a little on affected areas.

it is a topical drug, without systemic effects (as far as i know.) unlike propecia it shouldn't 'mess' with your hormones.