Revivogen is back on the table

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
to get a general benefit for us all, lets hear who is using revivogen and how long and how it is working for them. please, revivogen users...don't just go to the next post...take time to better us all. :wink:

viperfish

Reaction score
I'm still using, but applying significantly less now. .75-1 ml per night. Been on for 7 months.

Wanker

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new to the forums. Been lurking over a month.

Well Revivogen is the first thing i've tried so far. I think its been a month or just a little more. I don't know, I'm on my third bottle but I spilt one down the sink when i was drunk one night. Woops.

Anyway my hairloss is so gradual that a whole year can go by without really seeing too much change. It started like 7 years ago so now I see a difference when the lighting is right. Any way it will be hard for me to judge its effectivness for a long time.

I do like the stuff though. It smells great and absorbs within seconds.

Isn't HairLossTalk.com using this with spironolactone and still maintaing?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Yeah im using it with spironolactone 5% (or is that 5% spironolactone Bryan?) ... and seem to be doing quite well. I have not lost any ground and im rounding 30 (AND A HALF!!!) years old now .... both my dad and grandfathers were at least an inch of hair gone by now ... i still have my hairline ... and when styled absolutely nobody can tell im even thinning.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
By the time they were 30. Dad was pretty thinned out to little or nothing by 55

Glassjaw

Reaction score
yo

I'm highly considering starting Revivogen or Fluridil. I'm right around a NW1-1.5 - These products seem like they work best when you still have relatively healthy follicles and hair. They also seem like maintainers, which at this point is all I need. From the read, I think I'd only need about 1-1.5 ml a night. Should I start Revigogen?! or Fluridil? :[

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
As most of you probably know by now, I'm on revivogen only these days. I've been using it since December 17th, 2004, so that's closing in on one year now. I feel that my hair is still in pretty good shape since picking it up and quitting finasteride at the end of last april. However, I do feel that my temples my have thinned out or receeded a bit more, so I'm about to add spironolactone 5% (sorry, Bryan) to the mix.
HairLossTalk.com, do you get your spironolactone from Dr. Lee, or do you mix it yourself? Any application tips?

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
As most of you probably know by now, I'm on revivogen only these days. I've been using it since December 17th, 2004, so that's closing in on one year now. I feel that my hair is still in pretty good shape since picking it up and quitting finasteride at the end of last april. However, I do feel that my temples my have thinned out or receeded a bit more, so I'm about to add spironolactone 5% (sorry, Bryan) to the mix.
HairLossTalk.com, do you get your spironolactone from Dr. Lee, or do you mix it yourself? Any application tips?

IfItsNotScottish

Reaction score
KindofWorking

I'm on my sixth month of Revivogen... I'm 33 and about a Norwood 3.v, moving on up I'm afraid. When I started to use Revivogen I completely stopped my hair loss -- its the only thing I've used and I don't have hair in the sink, shower, or on my pillow like I used to before I started.

I don't seem to be growing anything back though, and I think my hair is continuing to get thinner.... I didn't really get obsessed with it until recently, so I'm not entirely sure... I wasn't taking pictures or anything. But this winter I seem to be feeling the crown of my head a lot more, my hairline seems higher, and everything just looks thinner than it has before. So, anyway I'm thinking about trying something else in combination.

G

I've been on Revivogen for about 72 days, just finished my third bottle (been growing my hair out), and I really didn't want to say anything because I don't want to jinx myself OR give out unreliable information about a product until I've used it for quite a while. That being said, it seems to have slowed down my loss. I've also been on Propecia for over 9 months, but it didn't do anything for me pre-Revivogen, so I don't think it's doing anything for me now. Sure, it's possible it kicked in as soon as I started using Rev, but I doubt it. So, at this point, anyway, I recommend Rev very much.

jack2

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com, why are you using spironolactone and reviogen? Dont they do the same thing?
How do you use them? together or one during the day and one at night?
Why do you not use minoxidel aswell? thank you.
-jack2

HairlossCA

Reaction score
Hey, I have been using Revivogen since the beginning of September (almost 4 months). I think that it is helping out, although it's still too early to tell--it does seem like my hairloss has stabilized but with no obvious regrowth (didn't expect any).

I have also been on finasteride for over 4.5 yrs, and have only recently added both Revivogen and Nizoral to safeguard the frontal area.

Overall, I will wait for month 6 and then month 12 of Revivogen usage to gauge the efficacy of this product. With regard to dosage/application, I apply about 2ml every night before going to bed and just let it soak overnight.

jack2

Reaction score
Its curious that the ammount people use varys so much. How much does it say to use and how many mlin a bottle?