Revivogen problem

Berserk

Reaction score
had recently purchased some more Revivogen and I noticed there was a problem with the product. It was orange/yellow and not the usual dark brown color. Does anyone know if this could be a problem? Thanks

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Try shaking it.

HairLossTalk.com

Berserk

Reaction score
I did shake it, it still came up yellow like. This has never happened with my previous bottles.

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually that same exact thing happend to me. My first batch of revivo I ordered back around the end of last year, was dark brown color and you defintely had to shake it real well. Last month I ordered a batch too and it was pretty much orange/yellow more on the yellow side, and it really irritated my scalp!! I even started to get red bumps on my left temple!. I dunno what they did to their forumla. On a good side i did notice the new forumla dries fast as hell compared to the old one, and it doens't smell as bad either nor does it stain.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Is revivogen shampoo as effective as the scalp theraphy serum for inhibiting DHT? If not, does the shampoo inhibit dht at all?

viperfish

Reaction score
The shampoo will help to fight inflammation, but is not gonna really do anything for dht. Yes, the ingredients in the shampoo are much in the same as the topical. However, fatty acids, zinc, azealic acid, etc have to sit on your scalp for an extended period of time. At least three hours. The time that you leave the revivogen shampoo on might help with inflammation. Just like nizoral you should leave the shampoo on for the duration of your shower (a good five minutes).

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
for the price , i would say it certainly is not helping the "health" of your wallet. There are many other great shampoos out there that u can use to alternate with nizoral. IE T-gel, Nioxin, Jason's thin to thick etc

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
not really.. just that it really irritated my scalp and i actually started to get red bumps on my scalp from it.. so i dunno