Revivogen shampoo shed??

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can the shampoo treatment cause any bad sheds? has anyone experienced any?

Im looking for a good DHT inhibitor shampoo (i know they may not do much, i just cant take finasteride), and scared of shedding on a daily shampoo, i have considered NANO shampoo too but im feeling it may just cost too much as an ongoing product as i live in the UK.

Im already on tricomin spray, revita/nizoral a few times a week and gonna start using minoxidil 2% , also my hair loss is not too bad so starting early

Thanks

amsch

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Scalp therapy is good. Not as good as finasteride though

Wtf?
You're the weirdest guy around here. You tried it for several months, it didn't work, now you switched back to it some days ago and say it's good.

Jm0311

Reaction score
amsch said:
Jm0311 said:
Scalp therapy is good. Not as good as finasteride though

Wtf?
You're the weirdest guy around here. You tried it for several months, it didn't work, now you switched back to it some days ago and say it's good.

^ :jackit:

Didnt give it a fair chance

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
I wondered why this topic disappeared didnt realise it had been moved, anyway i asked the question cos i want a good everyday shampoo that at least does something (even slightly) or has the ingredients to, i read a few older posts where people claim it gave them sheds but they may have meant the scalp therapy, i have ordered a bottle of NANO shampoo first so i will see how that goes

amsch

Reaction score
Browny said:
I wondered why this topic disappeared didnt realise it had been moved, anyway i asked the question cos i want a good everyday shampoo that at least does something (even slightly) or has the ingredients to, i read a few older posts where people claim it gave them sheds but they may have meant the scalp therapy, i have ordered a bottle of NANO shampoo first so i will see how that goes

you can rotate nano with Nizoral, that could help. But use a good conditioner afterwards (tea tree is supposed to be good).

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah was thinking of nizoral or t-gel (PO Shampoo), i think it will be a small but well put together regimen, with the tricomin spray and maybe minoxidil 2% too

Aus

Reaction score
Browny said:
i have ordered a bottle of NANO shampoo first so i will see how that goes
Let us know what you think of it - even PM me.
Sounds like we are thinking of a similar regime.
Did you order the NANO conditioner too?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have used Revivogen for many years and when you shampoo with anything you are going to get lots of hairs fall out. I think Revivogen shampoo makes the hair look thicker too. I use Revivogen shampoo, Nano shampoo, and Nano conditioner. They all help the hair look thicker. Nano conditioner is very nice. I used the full Revivogen system for many years without any oral medications or Rogaine. I also used the Lasercomb as well. My hair looked excellent with both of them. Some people will respond to Revivogen, others won't. I thought minoxidil was never helping me but now after going back on it my hair is getting better again. Even my hair stylist said my hair feels thicker now. When forum members keep stressing to stay on your treatments diligently, they were right. If I would have stayed on minoxidil all this time I probably would have benefited more but I tend to let alot of negative posts on here influence my regimen. And by the way Jm is right, you have to give it time with Revivogen. You may not see results until about 8 to 9 months on it.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Its definately a consideration, im just trying to find a really good shampoo regimen for now, im still waiting for my bottle of NANO to arrive and will be using it along with t-gel , but i have also discovered alpecin c1 shampoo which im thinking of purchasing as it has got alot of good feedback and is available in the UK

Hey Aus, i will def let you know how i get on with the NANO shampoo

Thanks