Revivogen Shampoo

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've heard this shampoo is the KING of thickening shampoos.

Some guys over at HLH were saying that it made their hair so super thick that they couldn't brush through it!!

I might incorporate this into my Nizoral/Tsal regimen.

johnny-at-sea

Reaction score
t-sal is not any good. rather detrimental, with a lot of components potentially dangerous to your hair.
nizoral is ok. revivogen is my choice.

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
I have naturally curly hair, and I feel that Revivogen shampoo and conditioner do thicken my hair up pretty nicely. These products may also help out a bit with irritation, though in my experience, not as much as Nizoral. If you are using topical hairloss treatments, like Revivogen or spironolactone, then the menthol used in these products could be beneficial for helping with penetration. Overall, I love both the Revivogen shampoo and conditioner. I ended up liking the conditioner more than I expected, and I had to chose one or the other, I'd probably use the conditioner.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been using the American Crew Copper Peptide shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. I really like the conditioner but I may give this stuff a go after these bottles run out.

G

johnny-at-sea said:
t-sal is not any good. rather detrimental, with a lot of components potentially dangerous to your hair.
nizoral is ok. revivogen is my choice.

What would be potentially dangerous in it? All it does is clean up my scalp really good.

Chadman

Reaction score
Anyone had success not with just thickening, but actually slowing/stopping loss with Revivogen?

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been using a combo of revivogen and cu peptides (American Crew) and have to say I have seen a considerable reduction in numbers of hairs shedding and also have started to see some regrowth on my hairline - its only been 6 weeks so I hope im not just imagining things - but it seems pretty real to me