Revivogen Shed?

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on Revivogen for almost 2 months now, and my hair all of a sudden is worse than ever.

Has anyone else experienced this with Revivogen?

Im guessing its a good sign but it looks like sh*t. I also added Nizoral to the mix a few months back, using 3 xs per week and foam once a day.

amsch

Reaction score
Hey, me (and sammo) have similar results. I guess we need to give it more time, what else can we do.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
lost at least 25% the one month I was using revivo alone. Dropped it, but only b/c I was getting fucked up sides. I think sheds are a good thing man!

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:

Another shed been like 9 months

Been somewhat concistent hair looks like sh*t I added Tricomin Ill wait to see see if it comes back at all lol

SPAM? LOL

amsch

Reaction score
Dblbass128 said:
PropeciaJunkie said:

Been somewhat concistent hair looks like sh*t I added Tricomin Ill wait to see see if it comes back at all lol

SPAM? LOL
The ":spam:" was referring to a spam post that got deleted.

Hm, I'd quit Revivogen. 90% of the people who used it for at least 6 months here didn't see any results.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Dblbass128 said:
PropeciaJunkie said:

SPAM? LOL
The ":spam:" was referring to a spam post that got deleted.

Hm, I'd quit Revivogen. 90% of the people who used it for at least 6 months here didn't see any results.

Oh sorry my bad :)

You have any suggestions for an alternative besides internals??
Thanks mang

amsch

Reaction score
Which sides did you get from propecia?

You could try Xandrox, Proxiphen (or Proxiphen-N) and topical spironolactone.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally was at the 8 1/2 month mark with revivogen before i quit it. But sometimes part of me wonders what would of happened if i would have given it 3 more months....

Bass, perhaps you should continue for 3 more months which would equal a full year for you. It would put my mind at ease and you never know, maybe this is the point where things will start to turn around and the improvement will begin. If it doesnt, then.......

But i dont recall anyone ever using it consistently for 12 months.

amsch

Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:
I personally was at the 8 1/2 month mark with revivogen before i quit it. But sometimes part of me wonders what would of happened if i would have given it 3 more months....

Bass, perhaps you should continue for 3 more months which would equal a full year for you. It would put my mind at ease and you never know, maybe this is the point where things will start to turn around and the improvement will begin. If it doesnt, then.......

Damn if you've been on a product for 8 or 9 months and your hair has receded / thinned out the same rate, IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. STaying on REvivogen would just waste his time/money.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Hate2LoseIt said:

Damn if you've been on a product for 8 or 9 months and your hair has receded / thinned out the same rate, IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. STaying on REvivogen would just waste his time/money.

That is a tough one...he may have a point I mean there are times when it aint too bad but I did noticed a shedding going on for the past few weeks I added Tricomin and rotating that with Foam but the Revivogen since my hair started shedding has been irritating my scalp wtf could cause the hair to fall out? Not sure this is gay Im getting a transplant

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
How about Xandrox +? Been hearing some good things....but then some bad things about the product....so gay that you have to sit around for 6 months to know if something working