Revivogen Users...

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2 questions i have on my mind for everyone using revivogen....

1. r u diffuse pattern or norwood?

2. have u completely stopped excessive shedding?

i'm just starting revivogen and u can't help but have the paranoid thoughts going through your head before u can judge results.

thanks!!!

viperfish

Reaction score
I would say that i am a diffuse thinner. My shedding has stopped almost completely (10-12 hair per day estimate). However, not much in the way of thickening as of yet. Maybe slight thickening. I should be pleased, but i guess i'm looking for unrealistic results (never gonna have hair like Brad Pitt). :(

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of people who have better heads of hair than Brad Pitt. in fact, Pitt's hair has thinned somewhat and his forehead is alot bigger. Then again, he is 41.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
Well whatever! If I had hair like Brad Pitt I would not be spending my time here.

If I had Jennifer Aniston, I wouldn't be spending my time here!! :roll:

Bryan

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyway...back to the origional topic...

i have diffuse pattern and am still shedding hair. hard to say how many per day. i notice about 20 to 30 but i'm sure there is more cause my hair is about half an inch long.

viperfish

Reaction score
If I had hair like Brad Bitt and had Jennifer Aniston I don't know what I would do with myself. Probably walk around with a big smile on my face and a huge boner in my pants constantly! :lol:

viperfish

Reaction score
Jimmy,
20-30 hairs per day really is not bad. It is typical to lose 100 hairs per day even if not balding. You may notice a slight increase in shedding with begining Revivogen, which should subside within the first 1-3 months. I experienced a slight increase in shedding the first month or so, but with all treatments you may experience some shedding. Some suffer worse than others. Stick it out and it will stop.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i really hope so, viperfish. all i can hope for is to stop shedding. i'm doing a propecia/revivogen treatment. Revivogen just makes so much sense to me.

viperfish

Reaction score
Propecia/revivogen/nizoral combo sounds excellent to me. Really good line up!!! Just be patient and try not to focus on your hair. Just know that you are doing the best thing for it. So what if you shed don't let that bother you.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i will keep u updated on my 'line up'. i could deal with the shedding... if only i knew the minturization process was out to lunch and perhaps the biggerizatoin process snuck in to help.