Revivogen vs finasteride

snake

Reaction score
interested in Revivogen as the side effects seem less, anyone have experiences with both?

viperfish

Reaction score
There is no question that propecia is the way to go and the most effective treatment avaiable (other than minoxidil ).Revivogen however is probably your next best bet to hit the root of hairloss DHT. The chances of side effects on propecia are very rare less than 2%. Look into it a little more and talk to your doctor. If you feel then that you don't want to use propecia than look into revivogen (http://www.revivogen.com).
I have been using revivogen for 3.5 months and feel that it has helped me greatly. My hair has thickened slightly and the shedding has slowed. However, it is a bit early. Also you should use nizoral shampoo with what ever treatment you decide on. I hope this helps!

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Doubtful dude. Viperfish says the exact same thing as the owner of this site. First try propecia, then revivogen if you have to quit Hairlosstalk uses Revivogen and spironolactone. Plus I've seen a lot of reliable people on the net concede that revivogen is one of the few non bs hair loss treatments out there. I'd use it if it wasn't so damn expensive. Plus I'm giving finasteride a year.

MH

viperfish

Reaction score
Am I associated with Revivogen?? Why because I'm trying to help someone out and give them info about one of the more proven products available besides propecia and minoxidil to fight hairloss.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there any advantage to using both finasteride and Revivogen? I realize that they both attack DHT, but since finasteride doesn't completely eliminate DHT, could it be more effective to use both?

viperfish

Reaction score
I used revivogen for 2 months and then added finasteride later in hopes that it would maybe minimize a shed that many users experience. However, you can shed from both and I don't know what my thinking was there. Anyways I had to discontinue finasteride a little later due to some sides. I see know problem in using both and would just benefit you more. Some people swear by using both finasteride and a dht inhibiting/anti-androgen topical to combat dht. I say go for it if you can afford both finasteride and revivogen and nizoral.