Revivogen

klee

Reaction score
Is there any new info on this treatment- Has anyone had success with it?

Thank you

Also has anyone taken propecia every other day or every third day and had any luck?

Petchsky

Reaction score
People have had success taking propecia EOD at 1mg or 1.25mg yes. Revivogen has a lack of success stories on this forum, but I'm not sure about elsewhere.

A

Administrator

Petchsky said:
People have had success taking propecia EOD at 1mg or 1.25mg yes. Revivogen has a lack of success stories on this forum, but I'm not sure about elsewhere.
The only real assessment ive ever seen that can be somewhat reliable is the assessment we did a few years back making sure people actually used Revivogen for at least 6 months. Among that group, all reported satisfaction with results. Those that stayed on it longer had better results.

People start and stop treatments so much that I wouldn't give forum feedback the time of day for Revivogen. I think the vast majority of people rarely stay on a treatment long enough to see it work. We have to drill it into people's heads even with Propecia and Rogaine, which have the time requirements plastered right on the box when they buy it.

Base your opinion on it on the science backing it. Until someone does a controlled study making sure people actually use it for 6 to 12 months, you really can't use feedback as a source of information.

Admin