Revivogen?

kisstopherp

Reaction score
do i have to buy the whole package for it to work? (can't really afford that) or can i just buy the shampoo? Does the conditioner do anything other than condition? Or does it also help with the hair loss prevention? Any help would be so greatly appreciated. thanks.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I doubt that the shampoo will do much by itself, it isn't on your head long enough.

viperfish

Reaction score
The topical is the most important part!!! If you can afford the shampoo and conditioner it is only a plus, but not necessary.

Hollywood7

Reaction score
Revivogen

I've tried Revivogen myself and didn't find any benefits as I was using Minoxidil 5% and Finastride 1mg and Nizorol 1% and Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioning Cleanser which is much cheaper.

I've read in a lot of forums of people that have used Revivogen and they consider it 'Snake Oil'. I didn't try it long enough to give it a rating after my supply ran out I did not purchase again as Revivogen is far too expensive.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Re: Revivogen

Hollywood7 said:
I've tried Revivogen myself and didn't find any benefits
Hollywood7 said:
I didn't try it long enough to give it a rating
Ironic how these two always seem to go together. Please refrain from saying the first thing if you only used the product for a couple months.

Hollywood7 said:
I've read in a lot of forums of people that have used Revivogen and they consider it 'Snake Oil'.
That's why we focus on the scientific data here, not on subjective opinions from anonymous posters. One is far more reliable than the other.

Hollywood7 said:
Revivogen is far too expensive.
Propecia is $55 a month. Revivogen is $29 a month. I wouldn't say that it is "Far too expensive".

HairLossTalk.com