Rework24's story - (Age 25 and thinking of treatments?)

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

:lost:

I have been reading through your stories and I shocked that with all what medical science can do, there doesn't seem to be anyone who has posted to say they have re-grown there hair as all the glitzy websites promised. All i hear is talk of maintence, is this really the best someone can hope for with the current meds?

You will notice my name rework, i was given that nickname when i was 21 because i had loads of hair that I constantly re-styled and it was great. At about 22 and half someone commented to me that my crown was going very 'thin' and i was starting to look thin at the front as well. I began to panic and decided to take immediate action without reading much into anything. I saw the nourkrin website and decided to give it a go, i bought 6 months worth of extra strength and took them. Nothing really seemed to happen, my hair continued to thin and my forehead was ever increasing. I switched over to something called procerin which was a pill and a topical (which hurt like hell when it was put on I would add, made me wanna scratch my scalp off) tried that for 6 months and again nothing.
I then did a bit of reading and heard about minoxidil, so I sprung for 9 months worth agent from min new york and there scalp cleansing set. This seemed to help my crown but not at the front. I have stopped everything now for around 3 months and have shaved my head down to a #2 which is ok, I just hate that my crown is getting more visible and I have little wavy fine hairs on one side of my front hairline.

Is there really anything I can do or is it best to save my cash and shave it a bit closer?
I am in a long term relationship, 7years in October, do have some stress to deal with as i work in sales and have bills to pay!

First pic is me at age 21. oh to be young again.

Second 2 are me now!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,850
  • SP_A0035a.jpg
    SP_A0035a.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,854
  • SP_A0033a.jpg
    SP_A0033a.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,846

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
My friend your hair looks good!

Now, you can start with Propecia or any other drug which contains Finasteride.
...and don't panic so much...try things out and see if the treatments work for you.
Good luck!

G

philly said:
Davidoff said:
ROFL!!!!!!

No comment. Seriously Davidoff, could you make me a favor? Steal the foam bottles from beaner (he has a lot of them), buy him some rogaine liquid, then put as much foam as possible in your mouth. Swallow. Repeat until death ensues.
:gay: