Ricinoleic Acid To Aid Pge2 ,and Diclofenac To Kill Pgd2

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ricinoleic acid ,I can find nobody use this. it is the most important part in CO.
there is no people to use ricinoleic acid. I know it is bad to skin and eyes. If we use it about 5ml mix pumpkinseed oil.25ml.to use it to scalp 2ml twice a day And use Diclofenac to scalp to kill all the pgd2.I think it will work better

like zix .Here is a people to use it about 10 years.So it makes many people to try

And if diluent Ricinoleic acid is also unsafe to scalp. We can drink C O.
What do you think about it?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can find some people to use Castor oil to drink and they say theri hairloss is decrease 50%.
And many German use local Diclofenac and their hairloss are stopping.
Why no more people to use dic?
Ru is a trash.but it has benefit that makes many business .
This forum has many negatives.
Keep your thinking.

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about using ricinoleic acid on my scalp to boost PGE2 but got other treatments in the way. I found that there is zinc ricinoleate which is used deodorants and you can buy it from websites that promote making your own cosmetics. It is just basicly ricinoleic acid with zinc. Oral castor oil is working better than topical castor oil because of lipase in your gut that made ricinoleic acid from triglyceride, plus triglycerides are very big particles which might dont absorb well through your skin but zinc ricinoleate is already "active" ingriedient of castor oil so it might work very well.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about using ricinoleic acid on my scalp to boost PGE2 but got other treatments in the way. I found that there is zinc ricinoleate which is used deodorants and you can buy it from websites that promote making your own cosmetics. It is just basicly ricinoleic acid with zinc. Oral castor oil is working better than topical castor oil because of lipase in your gut that made ricinoleic acid from triglyceride, plus triglycerides are very big particles which might dont absorb well through your skin but zinc ricinoleate is already "active" ingriedient of castor oil so it might work very well.
It is so good .is it safe

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deodorization effect and toxicity of zinc ricinoleate
A Survey on Deodorantive Effects and Toxicity of Zinc Ricinate
Download online reading export collection sharing
Abstract: the deodorization effect of zinc ricinoleate was observed by instrumental analysis and olfactory evaluation. The results showed that zinc ricinoleate had obvious elimination effect on NH3, H2S and organic sulfide, and could reduce the odor intensity by 2-3 levels. The toxicity test results showed that zinc ricinoleate had no damage to heart, liver and kidney, and no significant change in histology, No accumulation in the body, is a kind of deodorant for human safety
doi:
10.3969/j.issn.1674-2842.1999.01.012

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to have a try.1~5% is safe

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Zinc Ricinoleate is extremely cheap. Do you think it's an effective topical?

Do you think it's safe for oral consumption?

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc Ricinoleate is extremely cheap. Do you think it's an effective topical?

I wish I would know a definitive answer to it. For some people castor oil helped. Main ingriedient from castor oil is triglyceride which is build from ricinoleic acid and glycerol, which make it already very big molecule so absorbtion might be weaker plus triglyceride needs to be break down to make ricinoleic acid working so on paper ricinoleic acid can be better. Ricinoleic acid is activating Prostaglandin E2 EP3 and EP4 receptor( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3384204/ ) so its might be working.

Do you think it's safe for oral consumption?
If i should choose something orally I would go with oral castor oil. WHO is saying that it's safe and we know that it is working when taken orally because it induces labor through PGE2 receptor.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I would know a definitive answer to it. For some people castor oil helped. Main ingriedient from castor oil is triglyceride which is build from ricinoleic acid and glycerol, which make it already very big molecule so absorbtion might be weaker plus triglyceride needs to be break down to make ricinoleic acid working so on paper ricinoleic acid can be better. Ricinoleic acid is activating Prostaglandin E2 EP3 and EP4 receptor( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3384204/ ) so its might be working.

If i should choose something orally I would go with oral castor oil. WHO is saying that it's safe and we know that it is working when taken orally because it induces labor through PGE2 receptor.

Thank you for your response!

What dosage per day for the oral castor oil?

@pegasus2 told me oral castor oil wasn't safe long term, but didn't explain why

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can mess up your digestive tract.

It's more expensive and more work, but I strongly recommend topical PGE2 over castor oil.

Yeah PGE2 is probably a lot more effective and safer than castor oil but sadly i am a student and i have no money to afford it.

I will go for the oral castor oil at 2ml per day. At this low dosage it should not cause gut problems. I will see.

Do you know if oral castor oil causes collagen depletion like minoxidil?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 @StayPositive Has anyone using oral castor oil actually noticed detrimental skin effects? I dropped oral min for this reason and have been taking 5 mL OC daily in its place. I definitely don't want to be using another skin destroying agent.

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 @StayPositive Has anyone using oral castor oil actually noticed detrimental skin effects? I dropped oral min for this reason and have been taking 5 mL OC daily in its place. I definitely don't want to be using another skin destroying agent.
I didn't notice any of these effects with castor oil.

It can mess up your digestive tract.

It's more expensive and more work, but I strongly recommend topical PGE2 over castor oil.

Did anyone have success with topical PGE2? Not saying that castor oil is working... but at least I read few reports of using it orally or topicaly with some success although it might only making hairs more thicker or shinnier.

I will go for the oral castor oil at 2ml per day. At this low dosage it should not cause gut problems. I will see.
Here is a study about safety of castor oil. I was using 5 ml daily and didn't had any problems.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18080873/
"acceptable daily castor oil intake (for man) of 0 to 0.7 mg/kg body weight"

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

At least you will not have puffy eyes and water retention with oral castor oil, only collagen destruction (if castor oil really inhib collagen synthesis)

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. There aren't many people using oral castor oil.

I know that some people who followed SwissTemples's protocole complained about skin sides effects (wrinkles, skin texture)

SwissTemples's protocole is about oral castor oil (and others stuff that decrease PGD2 and increase PGE2)

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that some people who followed SwissTemples's protocole complained about skin sides effects (wrinkles, skin texture)

SwissTemples's protocole is about oral castor oil (and others stuff that decrease PGD2 and increase PGE2)
SwissTemples was on Dutasteride to begin with.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm Maybe that could replace the Zinc Sulfate of Zix. Two birds one stone

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably. The skin effects of minoxidil are likely mediated by PGF2a which is also upregulated by castor oil.

So you buy these stories about minoxidil aging faces or causing wrinkles or do you mean skin effects on the scalp?