Rife Machine - EMF - to stop hair loss?

adamt

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Doug Coil machine (Rife machine) which i use to treat infections,
It emits Electromagnetic Frequencies which can kill pathogens/infections but also fights a huge number of problems,

Looking at the list of things it can treat (http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... s/CAFL.htm)
- if you search for the word 'hair' on the page you will see a list of hair conditions iot meants to treat

I can across that it can treat Alopecia (hair loss)

I was just wondering if anyone heard of success with using a rife machine (doug coil machine) - electromagnetic frequencies, on the scalp to treat baldness?

Hoppi

Reaction score
Someone on another forum I frequent (who is a respected and long-term poster) I believe claims it single-handedly stopped his hair loss. I know relatively little about this though...

I think more people should try it.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I understand correctly... it just said hair on the list. How much does one of these machines cost and how often do you have to use it?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Prince approve this:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ar_1151340

And he got greate hair
175059__prince_l.jpg

He is currently 50ish years old and got greate hair, dont know how old he is in this pic tho

:whistle:

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
bahahaha... maybe it is true... but im sure their r tons of bald electric guitar players.

adamt

Reaction score
thanks for the replies.

Hoppi,
what was the name of this forum and do you know his username?

maybe he can share some info on his experience with the rife machine

Brandnew,
It cost me £1600, and has been very useful in fighting infections,

i dont know how often you would need tp use for hair loss but for orher infections just a few minutes, sometimes every other day for a week, sometimes just once.

Mrbastard, i dont know if electric guitars let off electromagnetic frequencies, but even if they did they would need to be a specific frequency, and the guitar would need to be near the head so the frequency could affect the scalp, but maybe im wrong

Hoppi

Reaction score
Erm, I'm not sure how much I can post here but the poster was/is JDP and the site is owned by IH (Google it :) ). I believe he has continuing success, but I haven't been around much to hear from him in a while. I wonder why it's supposed to work.. I'm almost scared to hasten a guess lol. - maybe if you chat with him though Adam you could find out how to emulate what he did and.. perhaps it could work for a second person! O.O

adamt

Reaction score
thanks Hoppi, i found the site ansd have asked the question to him on there

hopefully i wont need to take finasteride and just use the rife machine

Hoppi

Reaction score
If JDP's success can be replicated... then.. well, that would be just fantastic :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
I don't believe it's acting upon DHT - as I understand it's acting upon the bacteria and tiny-organisms and fungi in the scalp. I don't fully understand it myself but I think it's well worth further experimentation if JDP reports such success :)

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
wow £1600 quite a few quid just to buy it !

hope it works out, keep us updated :)

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
It is a well proven fact that you can kill bacteria and fungi with electricity. Additionally the FDA has already approved an electric bandage that has been clinically shown to increase wound healing, decrease pain and prevent microbial infection. This bandage actually does all of that with an electrical impulse that isn't even strong enough for you to sense. Who knows about the quality of this Rife machine but it's technically possible.

Hoppi

Reaction score
finfighter said:
Brains Expel Hair said:
It is a well proven fact that you can kill bacteria and fungi with electricity. Additionally the FDA has already approved an electric bandage that has been clinically shown to increase wound healing, decrease pain and prevent microbial infection. This bandage actually does all of that with an electrical impulse that isn't even strong enough for you to sense. Who knows about the quality of this Rife machine but it's technically possible.

Here's the catch...Bacteria and Fungi are not the causes of male pattern baldness!

no, you're right, but just because the TRIGGER is androgens, it doesn't mean that there aren't other links in the chain to the follicle dying that can be disrupted. I can't pretend to understand these links, but I understand that they are there :)

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Here's the catch...Bacteria and Fungi are not the causes of male pattern baldness!

I'll see your catch and raise you the facts... Fungi can aggravate and worsen the hair loss related to male pattern baldness!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Normally I would agree with you finfighter that it probably won't stop loss, but JDP claims it pretty much single-handedly stops his hair loss... and JDP is an established enough poster on another forum to make me sit up and take notice!

I think Adam should give it a bash :)

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. There really is a sucker born every minute!

You should get one of those old Nintenzo Zapper guns and shoot your head with it, I hear it kills harmful nanobacteria. Or is it ducks? I can't remember, I've had one too many lightnings strike my scalp.

Hoppi

Reaction score
JLL said:
Wow. There really is a sucker born every minute!

You should get one of those old Nintenzo Zapper guns and shoot your head with it, I hear it kills harmful nanobacteria. Or is it ducks? I can't remember, I've had one too many lightnings strike my scalp.

wise words there from JLL..