RIP BBSA

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Was a matter of time... i want o thank mods for removing this cancer from our forum! (not because we disagreed! but because the way he talk treat people here , he crossed the line looong time ago)

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The impact section should be banished to the deep recesses of the interwebz and long forgotten.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah i feel the same as Ori83 i didnt mind us having different opinions i didnt agree with his opinion but still everyone has their different views on things but it was just the way he treated people like Chris etc he even used the homophobic etc comments against me to ...so bye BBSA dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i feel the same as Ori83 i didnt mind us having different opinions i didnt agree with his opinion but still everyone has their different views on things but it was just the way he treated people like Chris etc he even used the homophobic etc comments against me to ...so bye BBSA dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Unfortunately you can guarantee that he will be back...

slipy

Reaction score
but he pretty much stated that this forum was the only ray of light in his dismal life. he even used the word ''love'' refering to it, if im not mistaken.

you took that away from him.

will he live? :ninja:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
S

Scarred4Life

I wil miss him and I hope he comes back ASAP. Yes he was blunt, but so is baldness. He didn't sugar coat things. He was a realist. I respect him for not being phony and pretending baldness isn't as bad as it is.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I wil miss him and I hope he comes back ASAP. Yes he was blunt, but so is baldness. He didn't sugar coat things. He was a realist. I respect him for not being phony and pretending baldness isn't as bad as it is.

Nah he made baldness seem like it was ALOT worse then it actually is no one said that its not a b**ch to deal with or it dont effect others or girls dont like it cause SOME dont etc etc but he made it seem that you had NO chance getting women or EVERYONE hates baldness etc which is so wrong.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah he mad baldness seem like it was ALOT worse then it actually is no one said that its not a b**ch to deal with or it dont effect others or girls dont like it cause SOME dont etc etc but he made seem that you had NO chance getting women or EVERYONE hates baldness etc which is so wrong.

+1

He blew things WAY out of proportion and spread negatively like a rotten disease.

Cassin

Reaction score
The impact section should be banished to the deep recesses of the interwebz and long forgotten.
hah! It's a magnet...a necessary one. That forum will always be a place where people can unless stress so you have to realize how wild it will get. But bigotry like his tantrum makes me lose any patience I have with someone. I'll let a lot of stuff fly but not that. Bigotry is Stone Age garbage for the weak that is full of fear. I just can't stand it.

- - - Updated - - -

but he pretty much stated that this forum was the only ray of light in his dismal life. he even used the word ''love'' refering to it, if im not mistaken.

He ejected himself.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't worry, he's still on PUAHATE rambling away!

slipy

Reaction score
i see he's been a member of puahate for a while. i wasn't aware that site existed untill someone mentioned it here, so i did a research and spent some time reading some threads there, and it's like epitome of superficiality worship there. you have members there discussing plastic surgery to acquire male model aesthetics, whereas people like us merely want to preserve themselves normal looking. considering his position he has a very slim chance of getting banned there.