Riven - Post Rock Band! We suffer hairloss but our haircuts are cool!

Reaction score
I'll contribute in other parts of the forum too, anyway, here's our first music video. Check out the hair-loss on our lead singer in episode 2 of RivenTV introducing "IT" (is this song secretly about hairloss?)

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjfTY48k5E[/video]

[video=youtube;9kogmBYaMLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kogmBYaMLU[/video]

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Your lead singer needs some work. His voice does not project loud enough to understand the lyrics. Singer's voice washed out by the band. His hair looks fine.

Reaction score
Your lead singer needs some work. His voice does not project loud enough to understand the lyrics. Singer's voice washed out by the band. His hair looks fine.

totally agree man, I feel like he's always getting washed out by the music.. but.. he's also my boss and the lead singer!!

- - - Updated - - -

MODS, I'm losing my hair and taking finasteride like the rest of everyone.. is it not OK to promote my 'thinning' music here? I only made this account to view other bold saps pictures.. or maybe I just deleted my post by mistake?!

[video=youtube;9kogmBYaMLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kogmBYaMLU[/video]

I have to re-upload our music video since I put it on the ****ing G+ page by mistake. Goddamn Google forcing us into G+ integration then making it impossible to transfer videos from one integrated account to the other..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Cool hair cuts, come off it. Three things I've observed from this:band: and I'm going to be blunt; 1) Hair cuts are entirely home jobs .2)Special effects tech is a genius because I see no evidence of alleged hair loss on any participants of video whatsoever. Quality of noise is exceptional. Sorry boys, but you asked for it. All the best.

Reaction score
goddamn apparently posting links to your bands video on a tiny hairloss forum are unacceptable spamming??!! cmon mods cut as a break.. made this account to look at pics of others hairloss.. the 3 youtube hits im gonna get from this are a tiny side benefit..