rjv0807's story - (21-year-old OLD man...)

rjv0807

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been visiting this site for quite some time over the past few months, debating whether or not I should try to come up with a regimen for the inevitable loss of my hair.

I started losing my hair in the front around 19, and was absolutely devastated. I've dealt anxiety my entire life, which is something genetic, but as you can imagine did not aid my obsession over my constantly thinning hair line.

My right temple was the first to go, then around when I turned 20 I started realizing the left was starting to thin so I just decided to shave those hairs off. I can still see them growing in, but less and less as time goes on (I just turned 21).

I'm thinking of trying Proscar and nizoral shampoo... possibly minidoxil if I feel it's necessary.

I just want advice from anyone here.. from getting the prescriptions to the most reliable and SAFE websites to get them from. The side effects of Proscar have stricken a bit of fear in me, but for someone who's dealt with anxiety I can usually tell the difference between what's in my head and what's not.

About my heath in general - i have some sinus issues which I think are allergetic, carpal tunnel and degenerative hearing loss, but otherwise I'm pretty healthy. I don't smoke, don't really experiment with drugs anymore and drink only about 2x a week. I also am an avid runner and would like to get into swimming for exercise.

Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

EDIT - My doctor prescribed me Prozac 10 mg for generalized anxiety and I take Ativan .5 at a time when I'm feeling anxious. I'm not sure if I'm going to take the prescription as I'm getting back into cognitive therapy which has helped me before everything else. Let me know what you guys think.

mail

mail

Just to note the second pictur I did infact shave the hairs off because they were so incredibly thin.