Rob_x_22 story

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
Well lets see i started finpecia about last jan-feb somewhere through there ... i then started using rogaine 5% around july ...about a month after starting rogaine i noticd my hair got really thin and i mean thin i thought i was gonna die! anyway about 1 month ago my hair started filling back in a lot my hair line has came back down alot on both side ... i started using the foam about 2 or 3 months ago and that stuff really helped it take off! ... well here are a few pics there not the best to judge from i just found what i could to show the hairline off b4 and now so here u go ...my hairline has rounded off alot and came back down tons!

1 year ago
hl1.jpg

hl2.jpg

today
hl3.jpg

hl4.jpg

hl5.jpg

hl6.jpg

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
That looks great! And the hairline came back really even. Almost surgically even. Impressive, man.

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
i still have a lot of vellous hairs and new hairs comin in on my temples ...i apply the foam all over my head and my temples ! i think the foam is really what helped a lot!

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks for the hope man, that's the exact regrowth i hope to see for myself! i'm a month into finasteride and i just ordered the rogaine foam!

the hair looks great man, if i saw you in public now i would think "lucky bastard, he doesn't have to worry about hair loss"

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
well thats what this forum is to help ... i think the reason u don't see more sucess stories is because when people hair gets better they don't come back here to post! i got my friend using finasteride after being on rogaine for 2 years with no improvement he's about 6 months on finasteride and seeing lots of improvement ! i'm gonna keep chiseling away to get it as good as i can ! just remember give it a good year or more b4 loosing sleep about it ...one thing that help me to i think is i kept my head buzzed 3/8th inch u can get clippers anywhere cheap .... keeping it short really helps the foam when applying it if u ask me! plus it makes it a lot less noticable!

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow mate, that's great!
Where abouts did you apply the foam? just temples?

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
i smear it all over my forhead up high then take a wet rag and kinda rub out the hairline where i want it to be
just don't rub where u want the hair to grow

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
damn, your hair looks flawless! I'm jealous.

congrats on the great results man

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats f*****g amazing!

Can you tell us how long has your hair been receding for and perhaps your age?

Thanks... man thats amazing...

G

Unbelievable, a NW1. I hope mine will be like that again, too.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rob_x_22 said:
just don't rub where u want the hair to grow

sorry I'm a bit slow but what do you mean by this exactly?
also did you get a big shed at all first?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is amazing.. so your hair was at its worst 4 months ago then just regrew dramatically? Congratulations!

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
lain said:
Thats f****ing amazing!

Can you tell us how long has your hair been receding for and perhaps your age?

Thanks... man thats amazing...

i'm 28 and my temples started receeding around the age of 24 i'm gonna guess the worst receeding over the last 2 years and thinning .....and yes i went through a HUGE shed about 8 months ago and it got worse untill about 2 months ago

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
wait, so using a wet rag after a minoxidil application can improve results? i'm always paranoid about getting my scalp wet for a while after i apply it. i've heard that applying to a slightly damp scalp can increase absorbtion, but i usually try to get it pretty dry first because i'm at a point where i don't really want to take many chances. i just want to see that it's definitely working first.

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
lol no i mean wipe off where u don't want the minoxidil applied like where u don't want ur hairline