Robd415's Story

bob415

Reaction score
I am looking for some help. I am 50, started thining on top of my head about a year ago. I have started taking 1.25 finasteride, and started using nizoral 1 percent shampoo. I did try min drops a few months agom and stopped due to a lot of shedding. I am looking for advise on a regimen. Any help I would appreciated. Also does anyone order the generic finasteride on line, and if so where?

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
Re: New and confused

50 and just starting to thin

ide consider yourself lucky!

thie big three is pretty much all you can do "finasteride nizoral min"

i order generic finasteride from northwestpharmacy.com

great low prices

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

I would always suggest you see your Doctor for your finasteride but in saying that I have ordered online in the past and used UnitedPharmacy and HairLossGenerics with no problems.

Welcome to HairLossTalk.com.

malo

Established Member
Reaction score

At age 50 most doctors are willing to prescribing proscar
(5 mg dose of finasteride) as this is the dose for BPH which is rare amongst people under 40 but not so at 50 (I'm 56) and this is one of the few perks of being older and needing a hair loss drug.

You could break it up into quarters and then take the pieces daily. It would probably be covered on your insurance and cost a lot less per month.

Still I would definitely see your GP for a script so he knows what drugs you are taking.
It is always better to get your medication from a local pharmacy as opposed to online.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score

malo said:
At age 50 most doctors are willing to prescribing proscar
(5 mg dose of finasteride) as this is the dose for BPH which is rare amongst people under 40 but not so at 50 (I'm 56) and this is one of the few perks of being older and needing a hair loss drug.

You could break it up into quarters and then take the pieces daily. It would probably be covered on your insurance and cost a lot less per month.

Still I would definitely see your GP for a script so he knows what drugs you are taking.
It is always better to get your medication from a local pharmacy as opposed to online.

agreed

walmart generic proscar is pretty cheap