Rock88 Story - Off Propecia (kind of)

Rocky88

Reaction score
So I just quit propecia after starting seeing some side affects ( after 5 years). I was losing a lot of hair in my mid 20s and the drug helped restore it back to my teens! Strange how these symptoms started to occur in the past year though and after quitting 2 weeks ago my symptoms are slowly getting better.. So I am now on, treatments that dont involve pills.

It seems the laser comb has had some pretty mixed reviews with people calling it a scam. I just bought one and had to try it out, but found the reviews to be mixed ( it was on nbc dateline and it seemed to work for that guy!).

Besides the device, I am on Rogaine, Nizoral, and Revivogen Shampoo.... My head of hair is still pretty much intact ( 29 yr old) i like to style it, but I know genetics and the DHT is against me. I am using all this stuff to keep my hairline from receding though now, I see my thinner baby hairs when there used to be thick black solid hairs. I hope this treatment will allow me to keep the hair i have at least.

Feb 2012 pics
http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q529/rocky881/

Also, i am thinking about re initiation propecia in the next week or month, but at 0.25mg vs 1mg dosage. This is due to me seeing a crap load of hair after I shower... I dont think the laser comb or rogaine is doing it ( postive shedding) because my hair should have been at "max" health due to the propecia. Think this is prob the DHT killing my hair and taking back its territory.

Any thoughts or comments?

Thanks!