Rogain cause hair loss?

lanukk

Reaction score
Helo.
Im a 20 year old redhead who started noticing hairloss around the age 18. I wanted to get an early jump on hairloss before anything noticable happend. I began a treatment of rogain, then added propecia around the age of 18. In the last 2 months i added a hairmax laser comb into my regiment. My belief was to combate every possible cause of genetic hairloss.

I recently gathered a vibe that my rogain causes unnecessary hairloss, this hairloss is only on the areas where i put the rogain; it is diffuse across the top of my head from front to crown ( the areas where i put the rogain foam).
Today was an intresting example for me. I washed my hair, dryed it and got ready. In that time i only noticed losing a few hairs (my shower didnt even hold any at the bottom). This is regular for me.

I didnt put rogain in that morning and went about my day, i played with my hair somewhat looking to see if any would fall out (i do this gently) nothing really came out. later when i got home i played with it a little more to check, just brushing my hand through and still nothing.

Then i put rogain in, an hour later i went into the bathroom and ran my hand through my hair which was somewhat hardend by the rogain and i lost about 70 hairs. it seems as though whenever i use the rogain i lose hair. the rogain makes my hair seem thicker because the foam acts as a hair thickener but other than that it doesnt seem to do anything for me.. i like my hair the way it is now but im scared to go off it to see what happens.

Does anyone have a similar reaction or ideas?