Rogaine and hairline...

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using Rogaine for almost 2 years now and i have tried to apply in on my hairline since 5 to 6 month ago i should say. Just want to let you know that this thing is working at the hairline too.... The left side is responding way better than the right side though... Wonder why ?
I even have few hair that are growing in places where there was no hair before... right in the middle of my hair line i had a 2cm x 1cm area that i never had hair, maybe long time ago but i dont remember having seen any hair there. This is different today, i got 11 new hair there...
Just wanted to let you know of my results.

faysals

Reaction score
hi grabber

How much regrowth did u get from Rogine ( in percentage ) during the two years of using it ?

How old r u ?

R u using it a twice or a once a day ?

What kind of rogaine r u using 2% or 5%?

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am using regaine 2x since december 2003 in my temples very regularly and the only thing I have gained is maintenance, not regrowth ...

ShedMaster

Reaction score
grabber said:
I have been using Rogaine for almost 2 years now and i have tried to apply in on my hairline since 5 to 6 month ago i should say. Just want to let you know that this thing is working at the hairline too.... The left side is responding way better than the right side though... Wonder why ?
I even have few hair that are growing in places where there was no hair before... right in the middle of my hair line i had a 2cm x 1cm area that i never had hair, maybe long time ago but i dont remember having seen any hair there. This is different today, i got 11 new hair there...
Just wanted to let you know of my results.

Assymetrical hairloss on the hairline is not at all uncommon. I experienced the same thing. My line is more or less retaining with the hairs that are there being much healthier then before.

the hairline takes a long time for results it you can get them.

DjSap

Reaction score
I've been using 5% minoxidil for about 4 months now and have gotten a lot of improvement in the form of regrowth on my widows peak's. Although one side has received much better results then the other. At the moment the recession on my left side is gone and almost looks as good as it was before my hair loss, hopefully the same will happen to the right side.

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
I was using it on my vertex and recovered everything there, my hair are thick as hell on my vertex. I am 40 Years of age. Using it 2x per day.
5% Rogaine brand is what i am using now, but i have started initially with kirkland brand and had good results too.

faysals

Reaction score
Well grabber.... nice result , but u have use it for vertix not for entire head I guess.

I am 39 y and my problem is that I got less density most of my head one side is less than the other by a little bit , during the past 5 years the problem getting worse and worse gradually.

I wonder if Rogaine 5% will give me what a lost in the past 5 years.

SE-freak

Reaction score
grabber said:
I was using it on my vertex and recovered everything there, my hair are thick as hell on my vertex. I am 40 Years of age. Using it 2x per day.
5% Rogaine brand is what i am using now, but i have started initially with kirkland brand and had good results too.

grabber- how long did it take to fill your vertex completely? were you using only minoxidil at the time?