Rogaine and scalp massage

mhbaizai007

Reaction score
Guys..Will you loose hair if you massage ur scalp lightly upon using rogaine so u can spread teh solution all over..will it cause any shedding..is it recommended to masage the scalp .

G

just read the instructions with the product. I'm sure it will tell you what to do. Or ask in the minoxidil forum

SE-freak

Reaction score
Mechanical stress by massaging or shampooing or brushing or just touching your hair, will only cause the already telogen hairs to dislodge. This hairs have already been lost.

All battle is about not letting them go telogen.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mhbaizai007 said:
Guys..Will you loose hair if you massage ur scalp lightly upon using rogaine so u can spread teh solution all over..will it cause any shedding..is it recommended to masage the scalp .

no, of course it will not cause you hair to shed.

Britannia

Reaction score
Radio said:
Do you think if I wash my face with water my eyes will fall out, I am very concerned.

Ive heard about this. Dont worry though theres some magic "laser googles" for sale on ebay that "suppress" the falling of the eyeballs from their sockets.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trentender said:
Radio said:
Do you think if I wash my face with water my eyes will fall out, I am very concerned.

Ive heard about this. Dont worry though theres some magic "laser googles" for sale on ebay that "suppress" the falling of the eyeballs from their sockets.

Links man, I need links.