Rogaine Cream?

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone attempted this in the past? I use minoxidil 5% daily and I suddenly felt so exhausted by the long action time it takes to dry. I know this is probably not the brightest idea but maybe a cream or gel form Rogaine that you can interchange with minoxidil liquid and leave on your hair for hours might be a good alternative? Has anyone experimented with crushing minoxidil tablets in the past? :dunno:

Is it possible to crush minoxidil tablets and mix it with cream? What are the dangers involved?

Also, my humble & deep respects first to all the wonderful moderators and experienced users on this forum, thank you! Thanks for being here (out there)!

beaner

Reaction score
fallout2rocks said:
Is it possible to crush minoxidil tablets and mix it with cream? What are the dangers involved?

There are probably no dangers involved but in reality it isn't even possible since you would need 600 standard 5 mg minoxidil tablets to make 2 ounces of a 5% mixture. To do this you would need pure minoxidil powder and it would be quite expensive.

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
I've used the 2% gel foam but it still leaves a dry stain.

I now use the spectral DNC lotion form but this leaves a yellow stain.

You can't win.

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
beaner said:
There are probably no dangers involved but in reality it isn't even possible since you would need 600 standard 5 mg minoxidil tablets to make 2 ounces of a 5% mixture. To do this you would need pure minoxidil powder and it would be quite expensive.

Ouch! Thanks for the info.