Rogaine Foam Query & Advice please

Jadc007

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

My Name is James and I am 22 years of age suffering from male pattern baldness at the crown and vortex, I have been using the Foam for about 4 weeks now but I have noticed quite a bit of hair Loss even more on my crown...well I think I am anyway....is this normal? I thought it was like 2-3 months for shedding to start? I do take to medicines quite quick and everything overall which is good.... But just wondering should I stop or carry on? I apply some to the crown area and little bit to the frontal part also. My diet has not changed or anything else.... Just a bit worried

thanks guys.... (I use Nanogen fibres to cover it up but it doesnt seem to take aswell for some reason.

Thanks again..

Regards

James

Jadc007

Reaction score
Thanks for the confidence mate, so hopefully within the next month or 2 it should stop the shedding and hopefully get a tad thicker as my baldness has got worse since being on the R-foam :/

Jadc007

Reaction score
Hm fingers crossed aye! Thank god for Nanogen Hair fibers lol, finasteride? no I have heard of it but not sure what is actually does? Thanks again