Rogaine Foam

mayo783

Reaction score
Ive been on rogaine foam for 4+ weeks, and am still shedding badly. Rogaine claims the shedding should slow after 2-4 weeks. How much longer should I give it?

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
IMO 3 more months

you may be an early responder

plus hair that falls out now was already going to fall out

you follicle stops growing the hair and then it rests for like 60 days or soo

then it falls out cause a new hair coming in

so in essence your early shedding may caused alot of your resting follicles to jump back in and produce a hair

causing it to fall out

if your shedding less than 100 hairs a day then that is also not "shedding"

hope this helps

hair recovery takes time and a lot of people give up too soon and wish they didn't

mayo783

Reaction score
Im now at the 5 1/2 week mark, and the shedding is slowing down. Im so glad I didnt quit during the initail shed, it looks like it might be working like its supposed to.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been shedding since month 2 and im basically starting month 5 in a few days and the shed is worse now than b4 but i dont let it bother me like majority of the sissies here..just ride it out...how many times does someone have to say the old hairs are coming out and making room for new healthy...when you start shed more..dont cry and just ride it out..i swear i think this message board has more estrogen than testosterone..this is my first post in along time cuz i cant take the girly post and i promise you my hair is thinner than majority of the forum...its only hair..enjoy life