Timi

Put Rogaine on the Front and shedding arround the Head
Shedding Back of the Head
Hairs over the Ears

ore makes this Dutasterid and minoxidil is Innocently

Timi

psych721027

Reaction score
Do you realise your post makes absolutely no sense. Maybe if you wrote a complete sentence or two, that might help.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
put rogaine on head
hair grow
hair grow yes!

randomwalk

Reaction score
what he tried to say is trhat he applied minoxidil only on his fron and had shedding all over his head, now he asks if this could be from minoxidil or if it is more likely that dutasteride has caused it.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
randomwalk said:
what he tried to say is trhat he applied minoxidil only on his fron and had shedding all over his head, now he asks if this could be from minoxidil or if it is more likely that dutasteride has caused it.

minoxidil will only cause shedding where you apply it....right?
So it probably is dutasteride

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the power of systematic absorption.

Shedding from non male pattern baldness areas is normal as hairs do cycle even without male pattern baldness.

psych721027

Reaction score
randomwalk, you definately have some good language skills, or teach grade 2, cause I couldn't for the life of me figure out dude's gibberish.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the diffusion powers of minoxidil are way underrated. Of course the best growth will be shown in the areas of direct application, but that doesn't mean some won't be seen elsewhere on the scalp. This is much different than systemic absorption, by the way.

randomwalk

Reaction score
psych721027 said:
randomwalk, you definately have some good language skills, or teach grade 2, cause I couldn't for the life of me figure out dude's gibberish.

I know him from a german board ;)