king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
did anyone ever try this how did it go?

what happens if you stop using it

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
i think sum people report rogaine has an effect there even when they don't apply it directly to their eyebrows. the general consensus is rogaine DOES make ur eyebrows hairier.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
$tackz said:
i think sum people report rogaine has an effect there even when they don't apply it directly to their eyebrows. the general consensus is rogaine DOES make ur eyebrows hairier.

thats weird because i just started using rogaine on my head for the past month and the last 2 weeks my eyebrow hairs are thinning and falling thats why im thinking of using rogaine on my eyebrows now could it be rogaine that did this to my eyebrows or just a coincedince cause im paranoid as f*** right now i dont wanna loose my eyebrow

CCS

Reaction score
To day the rogain caused the fall out would be a guess at best, in light of the thousands of people tested. Someone once got really angry at me because they started having gas withing a month of taking propecia, and they blamed it on the propecia, and were angry at me because I told them it was safe before. I told them that is just not enough evidence, and FDA would have reported it if that were a side effect.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
To day the rogain caused the fall out would be a guess at best, in light of the thousands of people tested. Someone once got really angry at me because they started having gas withing a month of taking propecia, and they blamed it on the propecia, and were angry at me because I told them it was safe before. I told them that is just not enough evidence, and FDA would have reported it if that were a side effect.

yeah its seriously weird because as soon as i started rogaine they fell out days after now i stopped rogaine and went on propecia for better results i see my eyebrow hairs growing slightly could all be coincidence but never did my eyebrows ever fall out in clumps before till i tried rogaine on my head